What's new

PMLN nominating an open traitor, Nasreen Jalil, for position of governor Sindh

I swear Shareefs are looking to get lynched on the streets - they keep pushing us, pushing us
There's so much anger and only IK seems to be calming down tensions
but we might just reach a boiling point

I swear Shareefs are looking to get lynched on the streets - they keep pushing us, pushing us
They(PDM) are relying on people being fed and selfish.. to where they wont risk their necks. Revolution begins with the middle class - the poor look to the middle class to take care of them and lead them. The elite are forgotten pretty quickly when that connection is forged.

Are you on a death wish brother ?

Subah Tum Mutiny ki tableegh kr rahe they aur ab raat ko inquilab ko awaze de rahey ho ?

As long as Shareef’s Mom & Dad are alive, no body can touch a hair on their body.

& you know very well who their Ammi Abbu are.

So shhhh :nono:

The class divide has peaked in Pakistan.

There used to be a middle class, not anymore. Now there are elites and poor left. The ordinary people are struggling to put food on their table, feed their children and give them education.

Imran Khan govt was representing the voice of ordinary people. And then establishment, on command of their western masters overthrown PTI government.

There is a limit to tyranny, and that has been reached.

May Allah give us what is better for us. ameen.

They(PDM) are relying on people being fed and selfish.. to where they wont risk their necks. Revolution begins with the middle class - the poor look to the middle class to take care of them and lead them. The elite are forgotten pretty quickly when that connection is forged.

That day is not far. The amount of resentment for the status quo is astounding. The youth especially, once enraged will burn the system down and replicate the French Revolution.

Nawaz, Zardari and others will serve as examples of hubris, decadence and ostentatious displays of wealth, power and privilege.

That day is not far. The amount of resentment for the status quo is astounding. The youth especially, once enraged will burn the system down and replicate the French Revolution.

Nawaz, Zardari and others will serve as examples of hubris, decadence and ostentatious displays of wealth, power and privilege.

I’m sure noon league will bring price of murghi down so youth can afford a shwarma and mellow out before then.

Back
Top Bottom