What's new

Newly appointed Governor of Sindh, once called suicide bomber by PPP.

Where is the slogan of Imran he will build party on new blood youngsters these terrorists traders who pay the pti will be seated as governor's and I'm not criticisng alone pti all do it but pti was so called champs if building party on yougsters

Where is the slogan of Imran he will build party on new blood youngsters these terrorists traders who pay the pti will be seated as governor's and I'm not criticisng alone pti all do it but pti was so called champs if building party on yougsters
He was nominated/installed by your very own Neutral installed PDM gov't, not PTI.

Welcome Farooq Sattar back to MQM-P guys.

This was just the penultimate step towards that.

If MQM-P, Farooq Sattar MQM, and PSP do not contest elections under the same banner, then I owe you a dinner.

1665367740819.png

Neutrals have now allowed appointment of a new Governor of Sindh, congratulations to all Pakistanis for this excellent choice.

DAWN: MQM-P’s Kamran Tessori appointed governor Sindh

View attachment 885879
Iski shakal hai governor waali? BC kisi 90s ki lollywood movie ka villain lag raha hai

ab67706c0000bebb91aec59db99e7316c33d346e.jpeg

PTI has nothing to do with this

Face matches with his kartoot too

He was nominated/installed by your very own Neutral installed PDM gov't, not PTI.
He was appointed by pti president Alvi and I don't support any party all are the same Imran is no difference

He was appointed by pti president Alvi and I don't support any party all are the same Imran is no difference
kidahr se uth ka a jate ho? sadar bechara rubber stamp hota he.
1665388515074.png

Every domicile got their reward by the neutrals.

PTM, PDM, Geo, journalists.

Mohajir domicile bhai kyo peeche reh jayenge?

Congrats!! Establishemnt (read Stab-lishmnet), always stabs in the back.

The only so called establishment in the world who works against the interest of the country, against the interest of the people and works as some sort of a cabal, a mafia with it's own axe to grind, and serves as a stooge of US.

The reason for the cesspit where Pakistan is now.

Last edited:
This is new (un)civilian face of PA. The criminals have officially taken over the state.
This is what happens when people accept corruption as social norm. It spreads like cancer and takes over the system. Those who think its just mir bajwa and few officers at top, they have to rethink. The shit is too deep. Most of our elite is soldout, and is protecting interests of their foreign masters.
Its beyond just reboot, antivirus scans or update, this system requires new operating system. May Allah ji protect all good people in Pakistan, who still have faith and are able to distinguish right, from wrong. Amin.

This is new (un)civilian face of PA. The criminals have officially taken over the state.
This is what happens when people accept corruption as social norm. It spreads like cancer and takes over the system. Those who think its just mir bajwa and few officers at top, they have to rethink. The shit is too deep. Most of our elite is soldout, and is protecting interests of their foreign masters.
Its beyond just reboot, antivirus scans or update, this system requires new operating system. May Allah ji protect all good people in Pakistan, who still have faith and are able to distinguish right, from wrong. Amin.

1665392401642.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom