What's new

PMLN is the most favorite party of Pakistanis today: Nawaz Sharif

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
1632953676045.png

@Chak Bamu @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Muhammad Omar @Tameem @blueazure @Waterboy @El Sidd
@Patriot forever @Dual Wielder @ghazi52 @Zibago @Indus Pakistan @Verve @koolio @AZ1 @ziaulislam @farok84 @Path-Finder

The truth is we have no favourite single party in Pakistan

PTI, PML-N and PPP all have tens of millions of potential voters followed by smaller parties with millions of voters

it is true a lot of people are disappointed with PTI because of inflation and people in Punjab never took Usman Buzdar seriously so for a lot of people PTI never ruled punjab as they never came with strong leadership in Punjab and there is likelihood that Punjab might go back to PML-N for at least having governance in the province.

But then PTI’s foreign policy was great if not excellent besides giving stupid statements all the time like openly advocating for Taliban etc who in my opinion are bunch of illiterate, “jungli”, terrorists… but despite all that PTI did demonstrate strong foreign policy when it comes to defending Pakistan at various times so I am overall happy with it besides the Afghanistan issue

I think PTI might still win the National Assembly election but will lose provincial assembly seats in the next election unless they change the set up in Punjab

PTI, PML-N and PPP all have tens of millions of potential voters followed by smaller parties with millions of voters

it is true a lot of people are disappointed with PTI because of inflation and people in Punjab never took Usman Buzdar seriously so for a lot of people PTI never ruled punjab as they never came with strong leadership in Punjab and there is likelihood that Punjab might go back to PML-N for at least having governance in the province.

But then PTI’s foreign policy was great if not excellent besides giving stupid statements all the time like openly advocating for Taliban etc who in my opinion are bunch of illiterate, “jungli”, terrorists… but despite all that PTI did demonstrate strong foreign policy when it comes to defending Pakistan at various times so I am overall happy with it besides the Afghanistan issue

I think PTI might still win the National Assembly election but will lose provincial assembly seats in the next election unless they change the set up in Punjab
Punjab never voted for PTI
It was engnr plus south punjab vote
PMLN won central punjan

PMLN won central punjan
The fact is young generation of Punjab did vote for PTI and they somehow managed to convince their elders to vote for PTI who were traditionally pro PML-N. But it looks like it is unlikely to repeat in the next general election when young generation might still vote for PTI but their parents will go back to traditional parties

we should also not forget that for about 40 years… PPP enjoyed strong vote bank in Punjab but they messed up due to too much corruption and not much progress in the province so their vote bank was silent until the last election with exception of those who voted for Anti-PML N parties in the last 2-3 elections

I personally know quite a few people who were traditionally PPP voters from 1970s to 2008 and they got upset with PPP in 2013 and now voted for PTI in the last election

PMLN won central punjan

In 2018 elections, PTI won almost 70 Provincial Assembly and 27 National Assembly seats from Central Punjab

PTI and PMLN got equal number of NA seats from whole of Punjab (61 each)
PTI and PMLN got almost equal number of Provincial Assembly seats from Punjab as well

What are you going on about?

The fact is young generation of Punjab did vote for PTI and they somehow managed to convince their elders to vote for PTI who were traditionally pro PML-N. But it looks like it is unlikely to repeat in the next general election when young generation might still vote for PTI but their parents will go back to traditional parties

we should also not forget that for about 40 years… PPP enjoyed strong vote bank in Punjab but they messed up due to too much corruption and not much progress in the province so their vote bank was silent until the last election with exception of those who voted for Anti-PML N parties in the last 2-3 elections

I personally know quite a few people who were traditionally PPP voters from 1970s to 2008 and they got upset with PPP in 2013 and now voted for PTI in the last election
Yeah I see lots of PTI boys talking about Punjab voting pattern but forget the PPP vote bank

If we do not someone else
Will ? Grand Daughter of Shahbaz sharif

Ok this is first hand account , a very close friend
Has his own appliance repair business and he narrated this story.

There is a very high-end or class area and building with high security and all sorts of gizmos in North Virginia.
He went there to repair someone kitchen appliances. While working the the person asked him where he is from originally ? perhaps he could sense he is immigrant. Upon learning the origins he said hey you would know my neighbor she is from that place. She is grand daughter of famous political shahbaz sharif.

Yesterday I met my friends we Went to evening fall music festival together and he said I had to visit again and there was a young girl sitting in the apartment who was introduced as so and so, grand daughter of shahbaz sharif.

She found out my friend knows the family started complaining we are being persecuted and it’s not good.

What made me 😡when my friends shared that she accepted they looted money and the argument was “if we Do not someone else will.”

I told my friend if it was me I would have lost it and slapped her to get her sense back. Can you imagine this ?

The very reason everyone hate sharif/Patwaris and zardaris and pray for them To be destroyed

Can you Imagine the boldness anyway she is not planning to go back she came as student and trying to file asylum. Plan to share share her info will all community here and especially PTI

Third world corruption is due to folks like them who are arrogant on top of being corrupt and should not be tolerated, wake up third world and fight for your rights,
Donot elect crooks and thieves

Chao

Stay safe and connected

Enjoy 😉 your weekend

❤️

Yeh khoti ka bucha kis economy ki bat kar raha ha ?? :lol: Is khotay sa koi poochy k us motorways aor IPPs ki payment tumara bap kary ga ??
PMLN won central punjan
How any one can engnr the vote ?? And why they not engr the vote in central pubjab where noora thug won ?? They deployed their own raywind forces there instead of pak fouj ??

Last edited:
I would have agreed if the Fat Fcuk ™ made the motorway from his own money. Hell if I had the whole resources of Pakistan at my disposal we'd be having a moon base right now.

Wishful thinking of yours .. EVM and Overseas votes are going to have a huge impact on the results of next GE. Analyse the difference of winner and runner up votes in last GE across Punjab constituencies and you should see.

Overseas Patwaris however may still vote for PMLN, despite their own leaders openly opposing it and IK giving them that right.

Back
Top Bottom