What's new

PML-N's white tiger dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I can't comment on that but it was obvious from the way they were treating this poor soul, what hurts me most is that these are highly endangered species and being used as pride in political rallies is a punishable crime for sure, all sensitive animals can't survive such human foolishness, we really need education in our country and this is main reason why I'm big supporter of IK, he knows where the main problem lies

well said....this government is not even supporting WWF with proper funds....seeing pml-n's true face in these few days and their shameless pride on commitment of severe crimes...i seriously am voting IK as well...he is fearless,strong...bold,determine to achieve his goals...i am expecting a lot from him... at least he can alter the damage that current government has given us...

You mean tiger

Why dont we have separate words for lion and tiger in Urdu ?

Is it Tiger = Sher
Lion = Babar Sher ?

White-Tiger-beautiful.jpg

whatever...just look at the beauty....:cry:which we lost....

The same colleague tells me he even slapped his Filipino maid once.

@Awesome that is something new... Philippinoes are well known not to take crap! Unless they are from the village or are elderly...but Most maids at least my mom's friend's maids and even our own old maid was a demanding fuss pot :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
just feeling too bad for the lion poor animal he died just because of the fool humans

@Awesome that is something new... Philippinoes are well known not to take crap! Unless they are from the village or are elderly...but Most maids at least my mom's friend's maids and even our own old maid was a demanding fuss pot :blink:

They come in all types... Plus again its Zardari. I'm sure she was **** scared...

but slapping a maid is such an inhuman behaviour talon.....they are as equal as us.....they are providing us a service...they are so not our slaves:sick:

but slapping a maid is such an inhuman behaviour talon.....they are as equal as us.....they are providing us a service...they are so not our slaves:sick:
@Slav Defence I am just a little surprised that someone even managed to slap a Fillipino maid...they are well trained not to take crap...1 slap and a law suit is filed! That is why I was surprised :blink:

But, yes of course, no one should behave in such a way :sick:

@Slav Defence I am just a little surprised that someone even managed to slap a Fillipino maid...they are well trained not to take crap...1 slap and :tsk: law suit is filed! That is why I was surprised :blink:

But, yes of course, no one should behave in such a way :sick:

told u na..they are monsters...and i hope that she must have reacted but well....... :tsk:

Dear this is Pakistan...pml-n workers are so not condemned for taking 4 human lives of PTI workers..yet this is still just a poor lion...:cry:

oh my apology in advance for not being considerate and my condolences for the loss of those innocent souls. I was not thinking in relative to Pakistan and t, up here animal cruelty by a political party would mean a national outrage and the political party accuses would literally be dismantled by the public in elections, let alone the criminal charges that follow afterwards for these horrific injustices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom