What's new

PML-N's white tiger dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame.

The way animals are treated in Pakistan is horrible. Animals are living things too, treat them with respect

animals...???oh yar humans are treated horribly and you are crying for a lion....:sniper:

shame on those who spread the lies, The Tiger is alive

if this tiger is still alive then it will not minimize curse on both bloody brothers :lol: ""BB"" .... using tiger for their fame, jo banda janwaro k sath esa ho wo insano k sath kia karay ga... :pissed:

Please post a link. This news link and other channels are reporting that he is dead.

he is confuse with the other tiger rafael bro....
428506_10151388562471510_813658786_n.jpg

and this is other one...correct me if i am wrong:D

if this tiger is still alive then it will not minimize curse on both bloody brothers :lol: ""BB"" .... using tiger for their fame, jo banda janwaro k sath esa ho wo insano k sath kia karay ga... :pissed:

well said....this idea for using animal of cold region for sake of campaign and party promotion is so not right....he should have used LAPTOP if cycle concept was so low....:rofl:

Those tigers are treat better than any zoo or natural park tigers. Always get better food and treated well. So before spreading lies see the fact.

The Facts are, that tiger is not dead, but in very good condition (As per Dr Zia). Facts are there was no rally from Mariam Nawaz so it's impossible that tiger dies in his rally. Facts are this is pet and they have license to have him.

EDIT: I don't know why PTI Followers are so much fools? first spreading false lies that tiger died. When that has been refuted, now they are banging the Biggles of Animal Rights, where even they don't have any prove.

Those tigers are treat better than any zoo or natural park tigers. Always get better food and treated well. So before spreading lies see the fact.

The Facts are, that tiger is not dead, but in very good condition (As per Dr Zia). Facts are there was no rally from Mariam Nawaz so it's impossible that tiger dies in his rally.

Like I said, please post a link. Until then, nobody is going to believe you.

he is confuse with the other tiger rafael bro....
428506_10151388562471510_813658786_n.jpg

and this is other one...correct me if i am wrong:D

it might be possible that the tiger has died and these looting boys changed this to new one who knows that this is the same tiger... bilawal nay tou apna baap tak chnge kar dala :lol: ... and these brothers are second to none when lying and looting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom