What's new

PML-N's white tiger dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see such primal behaviour. How did such a rare animal end up with a private owner anyways??

@Leader @Mani2020 @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @WebMaster @Marshmallow @Talon @Adios Amigo @Jazzbot @balixd @Pboy @Awesome @KingMamba93 and others.....
dekha mai na kehta tha k jab sher ko pata chalay ga k ganaja shareef ne us ko as a symbol use kiya hai tu woh sadmay se murr jaye ga.........

:omghaha: :rofl::omghaha:

lol my assumptions are so accurate:bunny:

Funny but I'm sad for the lion.

Sharif family SHOULD donate to wildlife preservation either voluntarily or the Lahore High court should fine them and give the funds to them.

These endangered animals are precious and to just lose one due to such silliness is indeed very regrettable. This is the problem with these people, and they bring this mindset to their politics too. One of my colleagues worked for Zardari at his house in Dubai often. He describes the scene there that Zardari was chasing his dogs with a chappal and they were running away from him **** scared... Just imagine the scene.

Zalim log hain. Insaano ke saath hi dekhlo kya kuch kar chukay hain, toh jaanwar didn't really stand a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see such primal behaviour. How did such a rare animal end up with a private owner anyways??

well seriously...what do u expect when a an animal of cold environment will be shifted to a hotter/moderated/warm environment like of Pakistan...

Sharif family SHOULD donate to wildlife preservation either voluntarily or the Lahore High court should fine them and give the funds to them.

These endangered animals are precious and to just lose one due to such silliness is indeed very regrettable. This is the problem with these people, and they bring this mindset to their politics too. One of my colleagues worked for Zardari at his house in Dubai often. He describes the scene there that Zardari was chasing his dogs with a chappal and they were running away from him **** scared... Just imagine the scene.

Zalim log hain. Insaano ke saath hi dekhlo kya kuch kar chukay hain, toh jaanwar didn't really stand a chance.

asim these people are illiterate...jaali degree holder...ager inhon ne proper institutions mai dil laga ker perha hota tu environmental effect,endangered species ka concept jaantay na..but why would they....?
socho cold animal ko lahore ya doosray warm regions mai phirana aisa hai jaiasay arctic penguins ko....

Ab yeh showbazi nhn hai to aur kia?

Koi had hoti hai.

showbaazi???jehalaat hai...extreme jihalat...cold region k animal ko yahan phirana extreme zulm hai...my subject was environmental effect on multicellular to microcellular organisms specifically.....i can seriously imagine the condition of animal of cold region...

As someone interested in the environment and humane treatment of animals, I must say that this story is very depressing.

What law - or absence of law - allows a man to parade a tiger in a political campaign?

Forget the law, what degraded human being does it and enables others to do it?

Edit: Not funny at all, yours is the civilized and humane response.

As someone interested in the environment and humane treatment of animals, I must say that this story is very depressing.

What law - or absence of law - allows a man to parade a tiger in a political campaign?

Forget the law, what degraded human being does it and enables others to do it?

exactly i am saying the same thing...specially an animal..who falls in endangered category...... he should be charged for this..by WWF Pakistan...

Poor tiger :cray:

It is already rare why on earth did those idiots torture it? Uneducated people using a poor animal to gain fame! :angry:

see asim's post....he is telling us how zardari treated dogs...:hitwall:

really? The dog should have bitten his ear off! :angry:

really? The dog should have bitten his ear off! :angry:

Do you think that they will get away with it??their souls will rot inside hell...or they will suffer with same torment as they have given to this animal...
when Hanif chursi's guard can murder shamelessly a poor 40 year PTI worker and later on 3 more by those PML-N workers...then what to be expected from these monsters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom