What's new

PML (N)'s Thug's Banditry

^^ I am not saying that he wasnot a playboy or have not fuccked women outside marriage lock... that was his personally character, nothing to do with his politics...

the simple point that Im referring to is fake nude pictures and other nonsense videos being spread. which are fake !!!

still I am not complaining ofcourse it shows the true face of noonies. Imran Girl

^^ I am not saying that he wasnot a playboy or have not fuccked women outside marriage lock... that was his personally character, nothing to do with his politics...

the simple point that Im referring to is fake nude pictures and other nonsense videos being spread. which are fake !!!

still I am not complaining ofcourse it shows the true face of noonies. Imran Girl

Reality hurts; me too, afterall he's WC92 hero of mine as well:smokin:

PML (N)'s Thug's Banditry, The last ever Possible Choice of Pakistanis

Since Long I wanted to bring about this Thread about the Banditry and Heavy Handedness of PML (N) members AKA Thugs. Their Un finishing Banditry is Increasing by the day. They have Looters and Liars as their ''Top Leaders''. They have Rapists, Thugs, and Murderers in their ranks. Every Other day we get to know them better, Thanks to the Free Media. Their Acts of Cruelty have No Limits. Shame on PML (N) Thugs. I'd Request All the other co users of PDF to participate in this thread to Expose these False ''Messiah’s'' of some in our society.

They are building the walls of hatred in between Pakistanis. They ran a malicious campaign against Benazir Bhutto in past and doing the same dirty work against Pervaiz Musharraf now.

Their heavy handedness to the Awam in their Constituencies and their utter Abusive & disgraceful Attitudes towards their political opponents on TV Shows is turning them to be seen as a cancer for Pakistan's Politics. Need of the hour is to Confront this menace, as early as possible by Pakistani State.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------
Muharraf Nawaz and Benzair are of same categories these are the ones who damaged Pakistan the most Nawaz and Benzair through their corruption now a days backing of criminals and corrupt people and Musharraf through become slave of America and killing Muslims to make them happy

Muharraf Nawaz and Benzair are of same categories these are the ones who damaged Pakistan the most Nawaz and Benzair through their corruption now a days backing of criminals and corrupt people and Musharraf through become slave of America and killing Muslims to make them happy

:lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

They are Bloody Hevaans. How can they direspect Pakistan and Islam that way. Have your heared Islamic and National soundtracks and nude women on screens. These people are lowest of the low in Pakistan.

Be brave enough on your own, spares the dead one at least!!

Didn't Nawaz or PMLN not asked about thier past i.e Asghar Khan case etc.

Imran’s past was colorful and he was a playboy everyone knows explicitly, your futile cover-ups don’t turns him saint…..Imran is not a celebrity anymore, he is a politician with its complete liabilities package, try to live with the reality with courage and wisdom as no body is perfect in this finite world.:coffee:

First of all this third grade thing was expected to be brought up by Nawaz League tout first Imran Khan was a play boy long time ago than after death of his mother he made taubah and came to Islam but still he has guts and admits what sins he did unlike Nawaz Shareef who every time gets exposed and than try to cover up Ayesha Ahad case Sugar Mills and other corruption cases and all the corruption of billions they have done in Pakistan

First of all this third grade thing was expected to be brought up by Nawaz League tout first Imran Khan was a play boy long time ago than after death of his mother he made taubah and came to Islam but still he has guts and admits what sins he did unlike Nawaz Shareef who every time gets exposed and than try to cover up Ayesha Ahad case Sugar Mills and other corruption cases and all the corruption of billions they have done in Pakistan

What Sins and Islam you are talking about, without any slightest of remorse he openly admits playing gambling with his brother in law to lays off his debt :hitwall:

What Sins and Islam you are talking about, without any slightest of remorse he openly admits playing gambling with his brother in law to lays off his debt :hitwall:
Mr don't prove yourself master of ignorants please first read what he has written that was not gambling and read what he has written

Tameem Bro, Please This is not a platform of Imran Vs Nawaz. Please do not derail the thread. Take these fights to some relevent Thread. This is about PML (N)'s Thug's Banditry.

Mr don't prove yourself master of ignorants please first read what he has written that was not gambling and read what he has written

Have doubts?? then dares to consult a Mufti with the exact text :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom