What's new

PML (N)'s Thug's Banditry

All are same no need to specify only one party.. I mean many members of now PML(N) were members of PPP before... both these parties give tickest to ones who can buy votes for them and also who do not speak against the top leadership...

But MQM are total disgrace in my opinion they are just bunch of thugs who gain votes using guns.... They even banned Imran khan from entering Karachi... No other party can do that I mean PML(N) are bad but they cannot ban MQM leaders from entering Lahore because they are not thugs like what MQM people are...

All are same no need to specify only one party.. I mean many members of now PML(N) were members of PPP before... both these parties give tickest to ones who can buy votes for them and also who do not speak against the top leadership...

But MQM are total disgrace in my opinion they are just bunch of thugs who gain votes using guns.... They even banned Imran khan from entering Karachi... No other party can do that I mean PML(N) are bad but they cannot ban MQM leaders from entering Lahore because they are not thugs like what MQM people are...

Agreeing to your MQM Greivences. Please Read my Innitial Comments on this Thread to know, why I'm Exposing PML (N).

The Worst Mud Slinging on National Tv shows is being done by disgusting N League Morons. It is a Shame for Pakistan. I'd be keepon posting the proofs of my above stated point. They Increase the hatred in between Pakistanis by such criminal acts.

In below video one can see Bandit Abid Sher trying to instigate provincial hatred. PPP is corrupted to the core and are damaging whole of Pakistan and these scum bags are doing their part in fueling the Inter provincial hatred.

Tonight with Jasmeen - 5th June 2012 - Part 2 - YouTube

Tonight with Jasmeen - 5th June 2012 - Part 3 - YouTube

Great thread !!

and people say why we speak against PMLN mostly, its because lurking munafiqs are more dangerous... so they need our full attention !!

and inshAllah we will fully expose them to the core before the elections.

Great thread !!

and people say why we speak against PMLN mostly, its because lurking munafiqs are more dangerous... so they need our full attention !!

and inshAllah we will fully expose them to the core before the elections.

You Shall get the Support of APML all the way in this Greatest Cause.

PML (N)'s Thug's Banditry, The last ever Possible Choice of Pakistanis

Since Long I wanted to bring about this Thread about the Banditry and Heavy Handedness of PML (N) members AKA Thugs. Their Un finishing Banditry is Increasing by the day. They have Looters and Liars as their ''Top Leaders''. They have Rapists, Thugs, and Murderers in their ranks. Every Other day we get to know them better, Thanks to the Free Media. Their Acts of Cruelty have No Limits. Shame on PML (N) Thugs. I'd Request All the other co users of PDF to participate in this thread to Expose these False ''Messiah’s'' of some in our society.

They are building the walls of hatred in between Pakistanis. They ran a malicious campaign against Benazir Bhutto in past and doing the same dirty work against Pervaiz Musharraf now.

Their heavy handedness to the Awam in their Constituencies and their utter Abusive & disgraceful Attitudes towards their political opponents on TV Shows is turning them to be seen as a cancer for Pakistan's Politics. Need of the hour is to Confront this menace, as early as possible by Pakistani State.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Imran Khan and PTI Today is latest victim of their vacious campaign.

You Shall get the Support of APML all the way in this Greatest Cause.

Imran Khan and PTI Today is latest victim of their vacious campaign.

have you seen the dirty pictures of Imran khan and other imran girl videos ??

these noonies would go down to any level, shame on them !! :tdown:

have you seen the dirty pictures of Imran khan and other imran girl videos ??

these noonies would go down to any level, shame on them !! :tdown:

Still its noonies who should be ashamed of?????:hitwall:

An Epic Post by leader for his morally and financially corrupt Leader:tdown:

But MQM are total disgrace in my opinion they are just bunch of thugs who gain votes using guns.... They even banned Imran khan from entering Karachi.
So the Jalsa was a hologram?

Still its noonies who should be ashamed of?????:hitwall:

An Epic Post by leader for his morally and financially corrupt Leader:tdown:

These are same as the bikini pictures Noonies distributed in 90s of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto... so please have some self respect for the name Muslim league if not the Nawaz part.

Leader should worry about why there are such pics about a supposed leader

what can we do about fake pictures and videos ?

Which once ?

Can't Agree more on your second line.

check inbox

These are same as the bikini pictures Noonies distributed in 90s of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto... so please have some self respect for the name Muslim league if not the Nawaz part.

what can we do about fake pictures and videos ?

check inbox

Be brave enough on your own, spares the dead one at least!!

Didn't Nawaz or PMLN not asked about thier past i.e Asghar Khan case etc.

Imran’s past was colorful and he was a playboy everyone knows explicitly, your futile cover-ups don’t turns him saint…..Imran is not a celebrity anymore, he is a politician with its complete liabilities package, try to live with the reality with courage and wisdom as no body is perfect in this finite world.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom