What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

allegation of Panama had to be converted on Iqama.
No they were more than allegations Nawaz family accepted those flats as their own they just couldnt prove how they got them btw the issue wasnt aqama but undeclared assets
thus, it seems that most of the people of the sect introduced by the Jews in Islam are now working altogether for the masonic cause along with the local freemasonary power monger pawns and poppets in the politics, and thus are funded nowadays directly by those Jews, Hindus etc. their agenda is to put over us the freemasonary pawns and puppets directly through the so-called election 2018, where it is likely a noticeable pre-election and election-day rigging etc. all these forces of evil are united against the Nation of Prophet Muhammad SAW, Pakistan. Let's see what's happened and what is written by Allah Almighty for this Nation of Prophet Muhammad SAW, Pakistan.
Sounds more like
autistic-screeching-hi-13059076.png

Mods @waz
Is propaganda against Shias allowed on this forum?

What propaganda ? We are stating facts.Can't you see for the last ten years Shias are running Sindh.Peechlay 10 saal sy Shia CM hain. Kiya Sindh mein sab sunni mar khap gaye hain ? PPP is just another name of Shia hegemony.
@WebMaster @waz I am going to ask you again politely or i will respond in the way some dont like

we are not concerned how the Jews worship or Hindus do or whatsoever in the other religions. we accommodated them well in Cordoba, in India respectively in the history and they had the complete religious freedom.
We never were in Cordoba we were in Pakistan all that should matter to us is how Pakistanis live be it Muslims or Non Muslims
we are concerned when they try to involve in Pakistan's internal politics, otherwise as a Nation of Pakistan we have some certain dynamics which these people try to disturb by influencing our power structure and political system with the use of funds etc. this is the matter of concern for us, the ordinary citizens of Pakistan.
The power structure will be challenged for the betterment of this country and will leave from Jati Umra slowly to the people

my thread was deleted without intimating me. Though I didn't stated anything against anyone in that post, but answered to someone and narrated about what is most likely be going to happen next Insha Allah hopefully be in a very near future. However, not a problem, if here is not a freedom of expression even while not touching other sects, then too not a problem. Nor, I am troll nor need to waste my Time here.

if this is the quality of justice here in Pakistan where a family is asked to give "talashi" even of the father and forefather around 45 years ago or so when the family was even not in the politics, but on the other way, this is bared on the prosecution to take "talashi" of a jews and hindus funding political party back in around 7 or 8 years? this is indeed an extremely strange justice.

"Society can survive with kufr (infidelity), but not injustice" (Hazrat Ali R.A.)

May Allah Khair for Pakistan (Ameen).

You are eating more than your income, is this justice?

You should worry about Nawaz Sharif. He is not going to survive six months jail daal roti.

my thread was deleted without intimating me. Though I didn't stated anything against anyone in that post, but answered to someone and narrated about what is most likely be going to happen next Insha Allah hopefully be in a very near future. However, not a problem, if here is not a freedom of expression even while not touching other sects, then too not a problem. Nor, I am troll nor need to waste my Time here.

You were writing full length religious posts which are clearly against the rules. I know you were replying to that other guy who got banned but such exchanges all get deleted. We won't ban you unless you do something wrong, you can always 'ban' yourself by not coming here.
Regards.

Are you serious ? Israel barely occupies 30 or 40 thousand sq km territory and only 7 million Palestinians are under their occupation.Now compare this with Syria which is far more serious catastrophe than Palestine.11 million Syrians Sunnis have become refugees.Half a million Sunnis have been killed in Syria by your beloved Assad and Iran.And still you want to close your eyes like pigeon.If you put together all the Palestinians killed by Israel since 1948 still they won't make a fraction of Syrians who have been killed by your beloved sect and yet you have the nerve to call me a hypocrite.If there is any hypocrite here it is you.

Does that apply to minority sect also ? If asking for a fair share in power for my sect makes me sectarian then so be it.I'm proud to be a sectarian.

I think now the picture is become more vivid and clear. World finances and resources are in the control of Israel, they can buy the goods and services from anyone in the world, except who have already sale themselves to Allah Almighty for the promise of Jannah Al Firdous.

Back
Top Bottom