What's new

PML-N rejects ECP decision of Hasan Askari as Punjab Caretaker CM

Well then the majority ought to get organized...and those Shia who are more loyal to Iran than Pakistan, ought to lose their governmental jobs...
Chief election commissioner is a Shia hence he appointed a Shia as CM Punjab.
Now Iran control Pakistani elections as well.
It's time for sect. less Muslims to leave Pakistan.

But is Syria better off than it was?

Well then the majority ought to get organized...and those Shia who are more loyal to Iran than Pakistan, ought to lose their governmental jobs...
Please don't work on foreign agenda or labeling Shia Irani agent.... The way you guying talking about Shia , like they are Dalits of Pakistan or third class citizens. You country is destroyed by imported ideology from Saudi Arabia , lost thousands of soldiers. Not shia...

Chief election commissioner is a Shia hence he appointed a Shia as CM Punjab.
Now Iran control Pakistani elections as well.
It's time for sect. less Muslims to leave Pakistan.
News to me Sardar Mohammad Raza Khan is shia ... can you prove it ? . You know Saqib Nisar is shia too and Musharraf is shia too ...

Last edited:
Please don't work on foreign agenda or labeling Shia Irani agent.... The way you guying talking about Shia , like they are Dalits of Pakistan or third class citizens. You country is destroyed by imported ideology from Saudi Arabia , lost thousands of soldiers. Not shia...

News to me Sardar Mohammad Raza Khan is shia ... can you prove it ? . You know Saqib Nisar is shia too and Musharraf is shia too ...
Please don't work on a foreign agenda or labelling Sunni Saudi Wahabi agent etc etc... I could go on....

At least from inside of your heart you knew that, i'm from Musharraf party. So all of your accusations of past.... associating me with Nawaz Sharif were fake.

News to me that Musharraf is a Shia.... he never behaved like a Shia.
Never heard him abusing any one, just because other person was a sect. less Muslim.
Never saw him damning Saudi Arabia. Infect, he was declared brother by deceased King Abdullah.

Rest i don't care. Shia already could freely accuse, abuse, slander, and even kill any one in Pakistan. They are trained by civil war experts of IRGC.

Now since 2 major provinces (Punjab & Sindh) of Pakistan are in FULL grip of Shia mafia.....
Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz.

All the philosophical talk fails to bring the money trail. There was simple question, "where is the money trail". But here it is Shia, Sunni, Freemasonry, dajjal and what not, a global conspiracy against the Sharif family.

First order of Imam Mehdi A.S would be that all the corrupt people bring their money trail. What are you gonna do then?

Titanic of Sharif family is already sinking. The iceberg is Panama Leaks. Poor Professor sahib is going to be made scapegoat.

At least from inside of your heart you knew that, i'm from Musharraf party. So all of your accusations of past.... associating me with Nawaz Sharif were fake.

Never heard him abusing any one, just because other person was a sect. less Muslim.
Never saw him damning Saudi Arabia. Infect, he was declared brother by deceased King Abdullah.

Rest i don't care. Shia already could freely accuse, abuse, slander, and even kill any one in Pakistan. They are trained by civil war experts of IRGC.

Now since 2 major provinces (Punjab & Sindh) of Pakistan are in FULL grip of Shia mafia.....
Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz.
Sorry , show me my post where i label you Pro nawaz or etc

Please don't work on a foreign agenda or labelling Sunni Saudi Wahabi agent etc etc... I could go on....
I again ask few my close family friend in day light killed by sip e sahaba ... any justice for them. Foreign ideology has contaminated your society . Pakistan on terrorist list not because of shia.

Sorry , show me my post where i label you Pro nawaz or etc

I again ask few my close family friend in day light killed by sip e sahaba ... any justice for them. Foreign ideology has contaminated your society . Pakistan on terrorist list not because of shia.
Many Sunnis have lost their lives as well because of same ideology.
Do not forget this!
Also do not forgot that Shia also have their extremist groups. It is just that they are less than Sunni extremist groups as the overall Shia is a lot less.

Absolutely !! yeh log hum par ehsan jetatay hain. Inko thankful hona chaiye sunnis ka,ky sectarian difference ko ignore krty hue hum ne Jinnah ko vote dia.
That book by Andreas Rieck seems good.
https://www.hurstpublishers.com/book/the-shias-of-pakistan/

You can count them on fingers. You also forgot to mention the name of some Shia Ulema of Lucknow who were against Muslim League. read the book The Shias of Pakistan by Andreas Rieck. He has given complete detail.He also mentions that in fact it was a shia mullah Mazhar Ali Azhar who for the first time coined the insult "Kafir-i-Azam. And stop your propaganda that MANY sunni clerics were against it ?If that was the case Pakistan would not have been created in the first place without the support of majority Muslim.You people were minuscule minority back then.
I am reading about Mazhar Ali Azhar online. I did not know it was a Shia preacher who gave the title of Kafir i Azam to Quaid e Azaam. Although some say he was not Shia but Sunni. But in the Munir report into the Punjab disturbances of 1953 it is mentioned that he was Shia.

http://pakteahouse.net/2014/03/06/was-maulana-mazhar-ali-azhar-deobandi-or-shia/

@BATMAN reading yuur posts is always an amusing experience. Like one is going through Sherlock holmes series except those cynical one liners - - - - - - -.

Sometimes I literally wait for your content. keep em coming, eager to get in touch with more of your extravagant fact and fiction.

Time pass Acha ho jaata hai.

@SMASTER have a look at your Avatar and then at your status just underneath it ganday insan

I think we already been going on, you have noticed.

Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz.
But you said , Sardar Mohammad Raza Khan is shia... can you enlighten us . please

Many Sunnis have lost their lives as well because of same ideology.
Do not forget this!
Also do not forgot that Shia also have their extremist groups. It is just that they are less than Sunni extremist groups as the overall Shia is a lot less.

That book by Andreas Rieck seems good.
https://www.hurstpublishers.com/book/the-shias-of-pakistan/

I am reading about Mazhar Ali Azhar online. I did not know it was a Shia preacher who gave the title of Kafir i Azam to Quaid e Azaam. Although some say he was not Shia but Sunni. But in the Munir report into the Punjab disturbances of 1953 it is mentioned that he was Shia.

http://pakteahouse.net/2014/03/06/was-maulana-mazhar-ali-azhar-deobandi-or-shia/
Never heard if there any shia extremist group or any shia group killed any sunni or even wahabi .

if the money trial of past 50 years of Sharif family is asked, so where is the money trial of past 10 years of PTI which was funded by the Jews and Hindus within the last decade, according to the PTI founding member, Akbar S Babar. Pakistan may deal with Sharif family later if they did corruption in Pakistan because this is the internal issue.

But if a political party has taken funds from the enemies of Pakistan, from the masonic cults, this is the very serious treason against the Nation of Pakistan. any individual or a group of people in the state institutions if illegally cover this matter by so-called legal support, this all reflect to a very serious conspiracy against the Nation of Pakistan.

"According to a report of the Jewish Funding Directory, foreigners, including American Barry C. Schneps and US-born Indian Indur Dosanjh, had been funding the PTI for lobbying in their favour and interests.Babar, responding to the report, said an audit in 2011 had revealed illegal funding in the party but its report was not made public. He claimed he had asked the PTI chairman to audit the funds received from foreigners but he had refused to do so."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/966946...ti-received-funds-from-jewish-indian-lobbies/
Pti has been cleared of all charges in court while you have yet to prove anything btw we all know who invites Jindal to Murree and Modi on weddings

PTI is not cleared but it is in the verdict that they are needed not to give "Talashi" back after 5 years, though Sharif family is asked to give "Talashi" since their inception of business. This is strange what is the measure of such a strange justice?

Modi was not invited but he visited himself.
PTI is cleared now Neefa Podri got epic insults

if this is the quality of justice here in Pakistan where a family is asked to give "talashi" even of the father and forefather around 45 years ago or so when the family was even not in the politics, but on the other way, this is bared on the prosecution to take "talashi" of a jews and hindus funding political party back in around 7 or 8 years? this is indeed an extremely strange justice.

"Society can survive with kufr (infidelity), but not injustice" (Hazrat Ali R.A.)

May Allah Khair for Pakistan (Ameen).
Imran Khan proved his source of income while you and your Jindaoi party couldnot and started propaganda against Pakistan when you sere questioned such is the mentality of Punjabi Mqm party

He made assets when he was PM he has to prove his source of income

real issue is this treason and the Nation of Pakistan is asking for the "Talashi" of jews and Hindus funding to PTI in 2011

"According to a report of the Jewish Funding Directory, foreigners, including American Barry C. Schneps and US-born Indian Indur Dosanjh, had been funding the PTI for lobbying in their favour and interests.Babar, responding to the report, said an audit in 2011 had revealed illegal funding in the party but its report was not made public. He claimed he had asked the PTI chairman to audit the funds received from foreigners but he had refused to do so."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/966946...ti-received-funds-from-jewish-indian-lobbies/
Allegations that were proven wrong vs actual events

Back
Top Bottom