What's new

PML-N Political Desk

1098338_407806722657050_1199840585_n.png

han pura khandan hi giya hoga salam karnay apnay abbu ko !! :sarcastic:

who is he?

Another gem by Nawaz Sharif.

'The defence budget of India and Pakistan can be reduced just like US and Russia did'.

MODS, The purpose of Political desk is to share the on going projects and planning of government. I think trolls should not be allowed to troll on such threads as they are made strictly to appreciate govts work. I would request you to ban trolls in both PMLN and PTI political desks. Trolls can troll somewhere else.

So what is Ishaq daar doing with Nawaz sharif, if it's a personal visit?

Ishaq dar is part of nawaz sharifs family meri jaan. Ab chup ho jao or burnol lagao.

there is some serious lack of will from these so called champions of democracies to think ahead and start implementing the democracy in real terms, start making things transparent, stop nepotism, biased bureaucratic system, and empower the common people through local body system

when will they start changing things, the change they talked about when will they bring change to the system?

name me one organisation and institution formed by them which is a good example for good governance where corruption doesnt happen?

when will they start serving people instead of serving themselves?

when will they gather their political will to help the common pakistani

when will they be blessed with foresightedness?

do you still blame the army taking over this pathetic fake democracy when they fail to deliver to the people?

why sign the charters of democracy when you are not democratic yourself? why correct others when its you who first needs to be corrected?

can you keep fooling people by making one metro bus and roads if you dont even want to over haul the democrativ process compatable for the common people?

for 66 days what has this federal government achieved, lacking of willingness is very evident

please dont come again and start saying that they didnt had the chance and dictators snatched their rights to govern

if you cant show punlic the change you talked about infact drummed about then we dont care if some danda guy takes over the country

it is only yourself to be blamed because you were too incompetent to show good governance and kept fooling people with pity things like few roads and metro bus

where is the change? where is roshan pakistan? where is service to the people? why have you gone quiet after making tall claims and promises?

Pakistan people have seen everything from past five years of democracy to the present one

nothing's gonna change and those who still believe are living in fool's paradise

i warn these power hungry greedy selfish people in the government who only made common people fool with fake slogans of change and in reality only wanted to grab the power and resources of our country to get your acts together and start behaving maturely and make those promises real other wise you will suffer the same fate very soon

Pakistani public is very dissatisfied and angry

we cant let them have another five years of bad governance and greeiness after suffer past five years

enough is enough

^ Motorway Police. Professional and polite behaviour. Would not spare any influential person and don't take bribes.

^ Motorway Police. Professional and polite behaviour. Would not spare any influential person and don't take bribes.

i thought childish people like you would bring motorway police and motorway

pathetic very sad stuff

those who cant thing except such pity things god have pity on them

And just keep political differences aside, what change could come in 66 days realistically speaking? No policy making has been done so far, so how you expect change when there is no policy to enforce and current policies are totally flawed??

No terrorism policy has been defined both at federal and provincial level? WTF everyone is doing? If you want talks, than make a policy, if not then make a policy to let army do ops in FATA? why keeping mum?

i thought childish people like you would bring motorway police and motorway

pathetic very sad stuff

those who cant thing except such pity things god have pity on them

Before going bonkers and show us the education you getting from your childhood, at least have some shame and try to read your own BS that you wrote. If you want to hear answer of your own liking, then after asking question next, don't forget to write "PS, Meri marzi ka jawab dayna"

name me one organisation and institution formed by them which is a good example for good governance where corruption doesnt happen?

Back
Top Bottom