What's new

PML-N Political Desk

CM Shahbaz Sharif held a video conference via a newly set up "flood monitoring & video conferencing system" to interact with elected representatives & district administration officials to get an overview of the relief measures undertaken, the difficulties encountered and the special needs of various areas. All 9 Commissioners of Punjab, Minister for Irrigation and Relief Commissioner Punjab were all online during this video conference. CM has directed various Punjab government departments that modern technologies be employed to monitor & facilitate government functioning.

944752_569828186389125_1430456484_n.jpg

This ruling party PMLN cannot deliver.......... PMLN is making same mistake again and again...... I can see army takeover very near......... I can see thousands of people on road very soon for their rights..... I can see dharna's very near..... Now, Nation is very deprived from their policies... Increase of petrol prices, Gas bills, Tax on milk, etc PMLN is snatching everything from poor peoples.. They are only busy to increase their business of dairy farms, sugar mills etc....

This ruling party PMLN cannot deliver.......... PMLN is making same mistake again and again...... I can see army takeover very near......... I can see thousands of people on road very soon for their rights..... I can see dharna's very near..... Now, Nation is very deprived from their policies... Increase of petrol prices, Gas bills, Tax on milk, etc PMLN is snatching everything from poor peoples.. They are only busy to increase their business of dairy farms, sugar mills etc....

The situation you depicted, it was way worse than in 09,10,11,12 under PPP. Army didn't took over then despite PPP taking panga with Army and judiciary both. So let's just tone down dooms day scenario and pray democracy works, if not than opposition works, if not than Judicial activism works

Atleast give ruling party a year before making any judgements about them. Keep an open mind at this stage, don't expect anything from anyone until you see it actually happening

The situation you depicted, it was way worse than in 09,10,11,12 under PPP. Army didn't took over then despite PPP taking panga with Army and judiciary both. So let's just tone down dooms day scenario and pray democracy works, if not than opposition works, if not than Judicial activism works

Atleast give ruling party a year before making any judgements about them. Keep an open mind at this stage, don't expect anything from anyone until you see it actually happening

PPPP is still better than PMLN, at-least they were giving jobs. Employees always feel safe under PPPP government. Yes corruption and mismanagement is other issue.... At-least we can't see U-turn in PPPP.... As we see PMLN today. I.e their stance on MQM changes every time.
There are more corrupt people in PMLN, they doesn't give tenders, they are giving projects to their relative patwaris and getting their share....Target killing is already started in jhelum, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Lahore. Again today gunman of Abid Raza ( MNA from Jhelum), killed a citizen. . What to expect from Gang/militant groups of PMLN...... Situation in Punjab is becoming worst every day..... :undecided::undecided:.... crime is on peak...

That same old blah blah blah.....People didn't vote for them for nothing. The petrol prices are dependent upon international market prices.The oil is now trading now at around 105$ so the oil prices have an upward bias. Tax on milk, well the packaged milk only accounts for 3% of total milk supply and the unpackaged milk sector remains un-taxed. The majority of the poor buys unpackaged milk rather than packaged milk.

That same old blah blah blah.....People didn't vote for them for nothing. The petrol prices are dependent upon international market prices.The oil is now trading now at around 105$ so the oil prices have an upward bias. Tax on milk, well the packaged milk only accounts for 3% of total milk supply and the unpackaged milk sector remains un-taxed. The majority of the poor buys unpackaged milk rather than packaged milk.

ab yeah na kehna HAAJ pe b ish leya tax lagya ha kiun k qareeb loog tax nhie detay ..

Mega corruption in import of Energy Savers.. :whistle:

@Leader @nuclearpak @cb4 @Fracker @xyxmt @Awesome @mafiya @balixd @RAMPAGE

Awsome PMLN you make me proud, rip off this nation to bare underwear these uneducated, low class and ungrateful people need to taught a lesson. Take last piece of bread from this beghairat awam (as Hassan Nisar would put) "in ko itna maro ke in ke aney waly naslain bhi yaad rakhain", or in my own very polite words "In ke maro daba ke"

by the way talking about uneducated, low class and ungrateful awam...wasnt this in the previous PPP govt .... now read all my adjectives again, do they fit you?

love you PMLN

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom