What's new

PML-N Political Desk

379612_10151419738076766_1592089227_n.jpg

983815_612083855468780_1823607760_n.jpg

مسلم لیگ ن کے رکن پنجاب اسمبلی مولانا غیاث الدین حلف اُٹھانے آج موٹر سائیکل پر پنجاب اسمبلی پہنچے ۔ مولانا کا کہنا ہے کہ میرے پاس حلال کی کمائی ہے اور جس کی کمائی حلال کی ہو وہ موٹرسائیکل پر ہی آسکتا ہے ۔

who is he and which constituency or area?

983815_612083855468780_1823607760_n.jpg

مسلم لیگ ن کے رکن پنجاب اسمبلی مولانا غیاث الدین حلف اُٹھانے آج موٹر سائیکل پر پنجاب اسمبلی پہنچے ۔ مولانا کا کہنا ہے کہ میرے پاس حلال کی کمائی ہے اور جس کی کمائی حلال کی ہو وہ موٹرسائیکل پر ہی آسکتا ہے ۔

who is he and which constituency or area?

PP-133 (NAROWAL-II) ABU HAFS MUHAMMAD GHIYAS-UD-DIN Pakistan Muslim League (N)

Imran khan was also talking about a flat tax on everyone so by this logic, he was also an anti-poor politician. What do you think multiple sims are bought by the poor? and Real estate business is ran and dominated by the poor? Plus the proposed tax rate is 17% (1% increase). Please request PTI Propaganda Cells to do some research. They often end up with facepalm. But I guess Mureeden-e-Insaaf have become immune to faceplams recently.

PP-133 (NAROWAL-II) ABU HAFS MUHAMMAD GHIYAS-UD-DIN Pakistan Muslim League (N)

hmm..isnt he the one who protected the illegal constructions when the authorities came to bulldoze ?

anyway, hope is not rana sanaullah type :lol:

Imran khan was also talking about a flat tax on everyone so by this logic, he was also an anti-poor politician. What do you think multiple sims are bought by the poor? and Real estate business is ran and dominated by the poor? Plus the proposed tax rate is 17% (1% increase). Please request PTI Propaganda Cells to do some research. They often end up with facepalm. But I guess Mureeden-e-Insaaf have become immune to faceplams recently.

Lying or misinformed.

Imran always said we will tax the rich.

hmm..isnt he the one who protected the illegal constructions when the authorities came to bulldoze ?

anyway, hope is not rana sanaullah type :lol:

Lying or misinformed.

Imran always said we will tax the rich.
To bhai meray pls enlighten me which taxes PTI proposed which were only rich specifc? All Makhdooms, Tareens and Imran himself drew majority of their incomes from "tax-exempt" agricultural income. Pehlay ankhain khol kay apnay girayban main to jhanko. :D

To bhai meray pls enlighten me which taxes PTI proposed which were only rich specifc? All Makhdooms, Tareens and Imran himself drew majority of their incomes from "tax-exempt" agricultural income. Pehlay ankhain khol kay apnay girayban main to jhanko. :D

kabhi kuch parnay ki taraf bhi tawajo di hoti tou jahalat apkay moun say na tapak rahi hoti... :lol:

kabhi kuch parnay ki taraf bhi tawajo di hoti tou jahalat apkay moun say na tapak rahi hoti... :lol:
Either bring forth a proof that what I am saying is incorrect or confess that you guys have andha ietqad on Jameeat-e-Peeran-e Insaaf. Srf batain he kar saktay hain Mureeden-e-Insaaf :)

Interesting news
logo.jpg

1101863829-1.gif

Bahawalpur National Awami Party (BNAP) will vote for PML-N instead of PTI

So this is what we have to look forward to On PDF for the next five years. Rants on supposed incompetence of the new government. Rants on any price increase On any utility or commodity. If PMLn and starts a project they will be criticized if they don't start a project it will be criticized. The guy hasn't even taken office yet and he's being criticized. It's going to be an endless rants galore on this forum for the next five years.

Back
Top Bottom