What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Unconfirmed report about possible ministries.

969233_545151008856517_587549499_n.jpg

The Awkward Moment, When Imran Khan Will Call "Ayaz Sadiq" as "Janab e Speaker" mjhay is issue per baat krne ki ijazat di jaye. :D
@cb4 @AdeelFaheem @Fracker @SUPARCO @Devil Soul

IK & Ayaz Sadiq got a great deal of respect for each other, plus Ayaz Sadiq and IK were class fellows as well, so their relationship goes way back, Ayaz was one of the 1st people to visit IK in hospital... it would have been more interesting if Khawaja Asif or Ch. Nisar were made speaker NA :P

Last edited by a moderator:

So much for employing people with technical knowledge for the job!!! That was the promise by Nawaz Sharif!!!

An economist running Power, a feudal running interior (Rehman Malik had more qualifications than him for interior ministry) and Saad Rafique running railways!

I always was of the opinion that ministries like these should be given to technical people, energy, railways, PIA, Telecom/Communications, infrastructure etc,

Now tell me, what semblance does Mushahidullah Khan have with Comm ministry? Similarly, what relation does Fazlur Rehman have with housing ministry??? Get in people with some know how of the stuff...atleast for the technical jobs.

And please PML, get PIA far away from MoD.

So much for employing people with technical knowledge for the job!!! That was the promise by Nawaz Sharif!!!

An economist running Power, a feudal running interior (Rehman Malik had more qualifications than him for interior ministry) and Saad Rafique running railways!

I always was of the opinion that ministries like these should be given to technical people, energy, railways, PIA, Telecom/Communications, infrastructure etc,

Now tell me, what semblance does Mushahidullah Khan have with Comm ministry? Similarly, what relation does Fazlur Rehman have with housing ministry??? Get in people with some know how of the stuff...atleast for the technical jobs.

And please PML, get PIA far away from MoD.

Rehman Malik was a Barber ! :rofl:

So we have a wiggie replacing a barber! Some great luck we have!

At least Rehman Malik had some background in FIA.

You are right. He had background..... Let me add to say a background of looting and spreading more terrorism !

All the potian supporters who cannot digest the fact that nawaz sharif is in power, please take your bull crap to PTI political desk thread. Keep your negativity and disgusting mindset to yourself and your fellow PTI supporters. Ill be eating a burger on june 5 while you guys will be putting a burnol all over your body lol specially your pichwara. The nation has rejected your leader who did nothing but throwing wild allegations at other political leaders. We cannot take your burger leader seriously, he is not only immature but he also talks out of his butt and thinks later.
I feel sorry for you guys. You guys have miserably lost and now instead of admiting your miserable defeat, you are spreading rumours, throwing allegations at other leaders. lololol.

431955_427910923974132_1624742440_n.jpg

600608_427869150644976_861357625_n.jpg

This is common characteristic of PMLN. No need to include all awaam. There are many good and disciplined people in Islamabad but PMLN gandgi phila rhai her her jgah!!

What garbage was thrown by PTI while in election is more than this issue, because of one idiot you can't blame on whole party. I will repeat that its common mind of majority Pakistanis going out from their selves in such situations.

Check post No. 522, also a good example.

Imran Khan CM House ko Liberary bana kar or SKMCH ki bajaey Pishawar Cancer hospital bana kar apni hakoomat ka aghaaz karein.

Back
Top Bottom