What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Welcome your new Interior Minister, Chaudhary Nisar!!! So much for giving ministries on merit and capability!

Khwaja Asif touted to be the next energy minister.

Source ???

As far as i'm aware, it would be Abdul Qadir Baloch

Welcome your new Interior Minister, Chaudhary Nisar!!! So much for giving ministries on merit and capability!

I was expecting, lot more is yet to come so buckle up sir we're gonna see NS's Roshan PAkistan..

Source ???

As far as i'm aware, it would be Abdul Qadir Baloch

Its all over TV bhai jan...18 ministries in total, surprisingly, Sartaj Aziz was not mentioned.

Its all over TV bhai jan...18 ministries in total, surprisingly, Sartaj Aziz was not mentioned.

This is a better decision. Earlier Nisar was being considered for Foreign Ministry....

Well Sartaj Aziz did not participate in the elections therefore he is not an MNA. He is in the party as an advisor on finance and foreign policy. Could get a shot to become President... you never know...

This is a better decision. Earlier Nisar was being considered for Foreign Ministry....

Well Sartaj Aziz did not participate in the elections therefore he is not an MNA. He is in the party as an advisor on finance and foreign policy. Could get a shot to become President... you never know...

Some cabinet members from outside th3 NA can also be chosen AFAIK.

Chaudhary Nisar isn't fit for any place, expect MOI to become worse than Rehman Maliks ministership. There is a reason he wanted the petroleum ministry.

FOreign ministry was given to Ahsan Iqbal by a couple of channels!

I don't know what merit you talking about Ch-Nisar is main party leader of PML-N. His recent work includes Chairmanship of Public Accounts Committee and opposition leader of Parliament. PTI nominated corrupt and lota Pervaiz Khattak CM of KPK was it based on merit?

Unconfirmed report about possible ministries.

969233_545151008856517_587549499_n.jpg

The Awkward Moment, When Imran Khan Will Call "Ayaz Sadiq" as "Janab e Speaker" mjhay is issue per baat krne ki ijazat di jaye. :D
@cb4 @AdeelFaheem @Fracker @SUPARCO @Devil Soul

Last edited by a moderator:
Unconfirmed report about possible ministries.

969233_545151008856517_587549499_n.jpg

The Awkward Moment, When Imran Khan Will Call "Ayaz Sadiq" as "Janab e Speaker" mjhay is issue per baat krne ki ijazat di jaye. :D
@cb4 @AdeelFaheem @Fracker @SUPARCO @Devil Soul

Well, to be honest I am hopefully that parties get along as people of Pakistan expect a lot from both parties.

We need to remember how badly the secularist parties have been defeated this election and if people don't see the results during the next 5 years, both PTI and PML-N will be on the receiving end in 2018.

I think people are sick of speeches and they want to see results. They want to see quick results and constant results. Not an easy task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind your Language.. we all knew about ur ****** Leader and your burger's family who comes in his Jalsey Jalosss... or phir wahan kiya kiya hota hai...

Bhai jan ye PPP walay PTI ki khal main hain....

Imobanner.PNG

Mind your Language.. we all knew about ur ****** Leader and your burger's family who comes in his Jalsey Jalosss... or phir wahan kiya kiya hota hai...

you prove my point well. thank you.

Chaudry Nisar was involved in Rigging in Rawalpindi PP7. Chief justice Iftikhar chaudry should take suo moto action and throw him behind the bar.

Back
Top Bottom