What's new

PML-N Political Desk

984121_586496748049311_460217025_n.jpg

The witholding tax paid on mobile services is refundable. But one needs to be a registered tax payer for that :)

withholding tax on mobile cards? is that what this tax is called ? I mean seriously?:woot:

any breakdown of the tax please?

withholding tax on mobile cards? is that what this tax is called ? I mean seriously?:woot:

any breakdown of the tax please?

There are two types of tax.
1-Withholding tax which is deducted from the balance at the purchase of card (e.g if you get 84 out of 100 card 16 is withholding tax)
2-Sales tax which is deducted as you use up the balance.
The first part is refundable provided you produce the tax statement from the mobile company and are a registered tax payer.

1-Withholding tax which is deducted from the balance at the purchase of card (e.g if you get 84 out of 100 card 16 is withholding tax)
2-Sales tax which is deducted as you use up the balance.
The first part is refundable provided you produce the tax statement from the mobile company and are a registered tax payer.

I am, whats the procedure and do we have to get reimbursement on each card within some time frame of using that card or can do it collectively at the end of the year ?

Can you explain this more...so we can get those 16 rupees back?

Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif appoints Aftab Sultan, an officer of impeccable integrity, as Director-General Intelligence Bureau.

yesterday media highlighted MPA's of punjab assemblies are not taking any protocols and PML N is going to end VIP culture from yesterday just Bull SH*t i my self stuck in traffic jam at Mall road just cz of these Clowns bc :mad:

983815_612083855468780_1823607760_n.jpg

مسلم لیگ ن کے رکن پنجاب اسمبلی مولانا غیاث الدین حلف اُٹھانے آج موٹر سائیکل پر پنجاب اسمبلی پہنچے ۔ مولانا کا کہنا ہے کہ میرے پاس حلال کی کمائی ہے اور جس کی کمائی حلال کی ہو وہ موٹرسائیکل پر ہی آسکتا ہے ۔

who is he and which constituency or area?

Check out his number plate lol MPA

if we wrote such word replacing number plate we will get a Challan of 500 rupee :toast_sign:

I am, whats the procedure and do we have to get reimbursement on each card within some time frame of using that card or can do it collectively at the end of the year ?
Just go to your nearest frenchise and ask them to provide you with the tax certificate. They will assist you on that. If you're a u-fone customer, just register your number on their website and you can enjoy access to tax certificate.
Moreover, If you have profit bearing bank accounts you can also collect a similar statement. You can also claim the witholding tax paid on your vehicle taxes on producing the tax payment challan. Moreover, you can also avail 10% of your tax paid back by investing a specific amount with a mutual fund (Now restriction of 2 years of investment has been put in place). If you're an employee, just contact your HR department for further guidance.

1469.gif

yesterday media highlighted MPA's of punjab assemblies are not taking any protocols and PML N is going to end VIP culture from yesterday just Bull SH*t i my self stuck in traffic jam at Mall road just cz of these Clowns bc :mad:

Check out his number plate lol MPA

if we wrote such word replacing number plate we will get a Challan of 500 rupee :toast_sign:

bay-sharmi ki koe had nai...

Just go to your nearest frenchise and ask them to provide you with the tax certificate. They will assist you on that. If you're a u-fone customer, just register your number on their website and you can enjoy access to tax certificate.
Moreover, If you have profit bearing bank accounts you can also collect a similar statement. You can also claim the witholding tax paid on your vehicle taxes on producing the tax payment challan. Moreover, you can also avail 10% of your tax paid back by investing a specific amount with a mutual fund (Now restriction of 2 years of investment has been put in place). If you're an employee, just contact your HR department for further guidance.

thanks alot.

Tweet @ HamidMirGEO

Zahid Hamid Was Federal Minister in 2006 and Kh Saad Rafique declared him dacoit in Capital Talk today Zahid Hamid became Minister of PML-N

Traitor Hamid Mir :lol:

Didn't Nawaz Sharif say that Oil ministry and Power ministry will be joined?

Secondly, he said that people relevant to the field and technical people will be made ministers, Ahsan Iqbal was thought to be the Power Minister, Lt Gen Qadir Baloch interior and so on...but Khwaja Asif a economist gets the Power, Ahsan Iqbal is Foreign? Ch Nisar gets interior, Saad rafique gets railway...so much for the technical people being given ministries!

Didn't Nawaz Sharif say that Oil ministry and Power ministry will be joined?

Secondly, he said that people relevant to the field and technical people will be made ministers, Ahsan Iqbal was thought to be the Power Minister, Lt Gen Qadir Baloch interior and so on...but Khwaja Asif a economist gets the Power, Ahsan Iqbal is Foreign? Ch Nisar gets interior, Saad rafique gets railway...so much for the technical people being given ministries!
1-Ahsan Iqbal also the planning coordinator in PML-N's previous government. He also developed a plan for goals till 2020 in 1997. His passion for education and planning led him to this post.
2-Khurram dastagir was also amongst the candidates for ministry of Power since he has an engineering background but now he is expected to have another important task.
3- Khwaja Saad rafique was specifically selected for railways because of the presence of stong unions and his abilities to handle them.
4- Chaudry Nisar was initally thought to be assigned the petro ministry but now I guess Khurram Dastagir will head that portfolio.

Back
Top Bottom