What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Here comes another "Noora paid" Survey :D :D :D
BwEBzUrIQAA2KAF.jpg:large

Mughal-e-Azam got 4 chances, At-least Ik deserves one Fair enough :azn:

Sure. PTI has to get a majority of the seats in the Parliament to elect IK as the PM, just like NS did. IK failed this time, may be he will have better luck in the next elections. That is the way this game is played.

Sure. PTI has to get a majority of the seats in the Parliament to elect IK as the PM, just like NS did. IK failed this time, may be he will have better luck in the next elections. That is the way this game is played.

Hope so next time they wouldn't steal our mandate. :D

Hope so next time they wouldn't steal our mandate. :D

I hope that the next elections are better than this last one, and the one after the next are even better. May be IK can find the wisdom to start working towards those goals instead of what he is doing right now.

I hope that the next elections are better than this last one, and the one after the next are even better. May be IK can find the wisdom to start working towards those goals instead of what he is doing right now.

At-least he is raising his voice against rigging rather than selling country. I am pretty sure NS will sell PM house in 2 years.

At-least he is raising his voice against rigging rather than selling country. I am pretty sure NS will sell PM house in 2 years.

No Sir, he is making a naked bid for power using illegal means.

I hope that the next elections are better than this last one, and the one after the next are even better. May be IK can find the wisdom to start working towards those goals instead of what he is doing right now
You are delusional. Every election in pakistan has been rigged since 1970 general elections.

No Sir, he is making a naked bid for power using illegal means.
What ILLEGAL means?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom