What's new

PML-N Political Desk

p1_43.jpg

Jiss kee jitni aukat hoti hai, ussi tarah bullaya jaata hai ussay............ navvay ameer honay say izzat nahin aa jaati.......... respect is earned through generations AND good genetics......... o_O

LOHAR -> DAKAIT -> ZIA KEE EXTRA BALLS -> ITTEFAQ FOUNDRY @ LICKING HINEY OF VARIOUS DICTATORS -> MURDERER --> RIGGED PM (DON'T DARE CHALLENGE THIS) ->DAKKAIT OF NATIONAL BANK -> EXILE

NONE OF THE ABOVE EVENTUALLY CONVERT TO "IZZAT", KALL BHEE NAWAZ CHOR THA, AAJ BHEE CHOR HAI

Which part don't you get? How can a stolen mandate be a valid mandate in the first place?????????

What sort of a person are you?????.........I'm amazed how your brain works, or at the lack of it's working. Another thing, I've never seen a more stubborn and brain-dead person than yourself. I seriously have doubts about your social life, that is, if you have any!

The difference vanishes if you steal it back by illegal means. Both are thieves then.

Last edited:
respect is earned through generations AND good genetics.........
Agiyea apni aukaad par :tsk:

Respect is earned by giving some or being humble....

One can be mouchi and be respectable (kinda) : Jimmy Choo (Choo was born in Penang, Malaysia, into a family of shoemakers. His family name is Chow but was misspelled on hisbirth certificate as Choo. He studied at Shih Chung Primary School in Love Lane, Penang. His father taught him how to make shoes, and he made his first shoe when he was 11 years old)

And now he sells his shoes for soo much ...got other examples too :whistle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom