What's new

PML-N Political Desk

thanks, but still I wish I had no other engagements but supporting PTI.. 24/7

One way to support PTI (or any other political party of choice) is to be a law abiding and productive member of society in addition to being a party member. Please do not underestimate the importance of what you do in this regard.

im so proud of U.

thank you brother, the experience in Islamabad has made me humble.. I thought I was madly supporting PTI but there I saw things that I cannot explain, there I was love, patriotism, no discrimination, fellowship, trust, cause and above all heavy doze of pakistaniyat..

One way to support PTI (or any other political party of choice) is to be a law abiding and productive member of society in addition to being a party member. Please do not underestimate the importance of what you do in this regard.

In normal situations, but ofcourse continuation of democracy as system of governance should not be derailed by no one, I mean no one at all, be it Nawaz/Zardari/Dictators.

In normal situations, but ofcourse continuation of democracy as system of governance should not be derailed by no one, I mean no one at all, be it Nawaz/Zardari/Dictators.

And not derailed by PTI too. Please remember that.

And not derailed by PTI too. Please remember that.

PTI is up for democracy.. wll always be, as we have introduced peaceful protest to get resignation from illegitimate govt, which by all moral standards in any democracy has lost its legitimacy. so count on us on this :)

PTI is up for democracy.. wll always be, as we have introduced peaceful protest to get resignation from illegitimate govt, which by all moral standards in any democracy has lost its legitimacy. so count on us on this :)

Peaceful protest without disrupting other people's lives and right to conduct business is a right, no doubt. However, the protesters demands should not be illegal.

supreme court 1.jpg

Peaceful protest without disrupting other people's lives and right to conduct business is a right, no doubt. However, the protesters demands should not be illegal.

nothing such is being done, no illegal demand has been made. PTI is the one upholding democratic norms !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom