What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Dude, I didn't even care much about the first pic....... the second pic broke all rules of decency.

Let be fair dude..such things happen in every political jalsa and there are tharki in every jalsa..no need to start this tit for tat competition of thraki pictures. I know what he cb4 posted was not suitable especially the pic of girl in yellow but again think thanks gave him negative rating and started posting such pictures himself in Pml topics lol If such pictures are wrong in PTI thread then posting such pics should not be right in PMl(N) thread as well..well thats my thought..you guys carry on

10628482_1558434391044074_3342124264341513542_n.jpg

@cb4 Han jee ye kya ho raha hai...acha ye tu HALAL nach gana hai noon league walon ka.

10516887_337646086402271_3644830432463980672_n.jpg

@Hyperion @Jazzbot @Leader

The same ladies dancing in another Jalsa

PML-N ladies dancing in a Jalsa | Tune.pk

@cb4 @SBD-3 @orangzaib @PsychoPakistani, and that other pain in our collective butts, can't seem to remember his handle....... you should all be ashamed of yourself, still defending a murderous, malicious setup. Poori kaum kee lanatain' tumm logon parr, khushbo lagga kay! :whistle:

@AdministrationTeam @Aeronaut guys, I don't have the ability to give out a negative rating but this post deserves one. If I could be banned and given a negative rating to be off topic, this is getting very personal and it shouldn't be like this. There were a couple of post from last night too. I think people need to not follow IK and Mullah's discussion style on here. Its not respectful and its very derogatory. This is why its important that the leaders behave otherwise, the trend to abusive language and wrongdoing starts. These posts here are a good example. We shouldn't verbally punch and abuse each other as we are all trying to discuss between all of us. So please allow us to see the same treatment that I and others were given. Rules should be the same for all.

@Hyperion - as a discussion point, I'll come to answer your post later. Just wanted to make sure that the intensity and personal issues are removed first from this discussion.

Dude, did you hear what TuQ said to the US today???? Now, I'll say it on behalf of Pakistani's, stay away from the INTERNAL affairs of Pakistan. Kapeesh - foreigner? Now let's move along, you've already taken more than enough of my precious time!

This sounds like a repeat of the discussion we had when I was given negative rating and was "banned" due to being off topic and being a foreigner trying to intervene in your political system......(when a Canadian is running a huge show in Islamabad and the other half British is running a second show in parallel)?

Anyway, I'd just like to see the SAME treatment back right. Its only fair to the rest of us who got negative ratings and bans when there's been repeatedly personal insults being thrown at me. This isn't anything between you and I, its just the enforcement of the process. I'd still debate with you without getting personal :)

This sounds like a repeat of the discussion we had when I was given negative rating and was "banned" due to being off topic and being a foreigner trying to intervene in your political system......(when a Canadian is running a huge show in Islamabad and the other half British is running a second show in parallel)?

Anyway, I'd just like to see the SAME treatment back right. Its only fair to the rest of us who got negative ratings and bans when there's been repeatedly personal insults being thrown at me. This isn't anything between you and I, its just the enforcement of the process. I'd still debate with you without getting personal :)

Just keep calm. Some blessed members here are tasked specifically with baiting those with differing or unapproved views to violate rules so that they can be banned. Like or not, you will have to learn how to take this calmly if you want to keep participating. Now please stop expecting fairness or equality and carry on as best as you can. :D

PMLN leader Talal Chaudhry abusing Imran Khan

27,000 LDA staff attended PML-N Rally :- Rauf Klasra

Tariq Malik (Chairman NADRA) Is Going To Reveal Something About Rigging Soon:- Shahid Masood

You gave him negative ratings for posting such pictures but now you are posting such pictures yourself lol

I posted nothing wrong, I have no problem with women and men on the stage nor do i immediately pass fatwa, the problem is with ppl like you and like minded hypocrites...just check out what hamza says and molvia fuzula says but than come back check what you ppl do in your Jalsa and promote.

PS if you want me I can still post naseebo concert and all mard hazarat dancing around there. So you should not be objecting I merely posted non offensive images vs made up stuff by noon league supporters and worst of all very offensive ghatiya and generalizing.

PMLN Who Objects On Dancing In PTI Jalsa

Ishaq Dar was about to become caretaker PM for Musharraf

Go Nazaw Go song .....

I posted nothing wrong, I have no problem with women and men on the stage nor do i immediately pass fatwa, the problem is with ppl like you and like minded hypocrites...just check out what hamza says and molvia fuzula says but than come back check what you ppl do in your Jalsa and promote.

PS if you want me I can still post naseebo concert and all mard hazarat dancing around there. So you should not be objecting I merely posted non offensive images vs made up stuff by noon league supporters and worst of all very offensive ghatiya and generalizing.
Personal attacks, name calling, hypocrites, gatya blah blah blah. Show some patience and maturity Mr think Tanks and sorry i have no clue what you are talking about. You should take anger management course before involving in debate or arguments :D

Back
Top Bottom