What's new

PML-N Political Desk

This is the most common reason stated when you have nothing to show. Case in point, if "everybody knows" then there must exist a widely available and accessable evidence,because that's why everybody know. I have just reiterated the same point that Imran sahib should bring forth these widely available and easily accessible evidences to the public and media, no rocket science in here.

HAHAHAH...are you defending zardari? or are you a PML N supporter? or just you have got to oppose imran khan every time?

if im not wrong it was nawaz sharif yapping about zardari's corruption back in 1990s,
and the same nawaz sharif raises zardari to the seat of presidency,saying he has the immunity etc --- and then before elections they played their cards on zardari ---- zardari is thief and imran khan is B team of zardari --- then they talked about dragging him onto the roads of larkana and karachi...

and then we saw nothing happened ---- theory proves ---- 'chor ka ehtsaab chor nahi kr skta'

as for the proofs on zardari's corruption/money laundring --- lots of --- that money in the swiss banks is hell of proof...

hell there is a thread here as well

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/241677-exposing-corruption-zardari-nawaz-sharif.html#post4066565

Hi. I hope that PMLN will take action in Karachi with the help of PPPP government against the MQM terrorist.
We are with you. GO PMLN Go............

Same thing happened back then.

Didn't go so well.
I'm no supporter of MQM, but I know that such operations against them alone, without dealing with people's party gangsters and other troublemakers will do the opposite of good.

HAHAHAH...are you defending zardari? or are you a PML N supporter? or just you have got to oppose imran khan every time?

if im not wrong it was nawaz sharif yapping about zardari's corruption back in 1990s,
and the same nawaz sharif raises zardari to the seat of presidency,saying he has the immunity etc --- and then before elections they played their cards on zardari ---- zardari is thief and imran khan is B team of zardari --- then they talked about dragging him onto the roads of larkana and karachi...

and then we saw nothing happened ---- theory proves ---- 'chor ka ehtsaab chor nahi kr skta'

as for the proofs on zardari's corruption/money laundring --- lots of --- that money in the swiss banks is hell of proof...

hell there is a thread here as well

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/241677-exposing-corruption-zardari-nawaz-sharif.html#post4066565
I am not defending them, just asking PTI to bring forth the evidences. Law and facts need evidences not inferences

Same thing happened back then.

Didn't go so well.
I'm no supporter of MQM, but I know that such operations against them alone, without dealing with people's party gangsters and other troublemakers will do the opposite of good.
It would have to be an all out sweep against all the militant wings.

I am not defending them, just asking PTI to bring forth the evidences. Law and facts need evidences not inferences

oh come on dude,is this your excuse?

okieee...it's time to hold zardari accountable for that money he tranferred to swiss banks,
it's time to hold zardari accountable for why he evaded the due tax money

it's time to hold zardari accountable for why his party's more than 50% people evaded tax money

it's time to hold him accountable for why this govt has been the worst of lot,

so talking of evidences there are lots of ----- now please tell me why doesn't your party PML N fulfill the promises ---- or just 'josh e khitabat'? ---- good way to make fool of people ---- telling them that imran khan is B team of zardari and we will do justice to zardari's corruption...

now don't put the ball in IK's court ---- PML N played this ****** card --- IK is B team of zardari so Vote for PML N if you want zardari be penalized,

#shame

Last edited by a moderator:
1818.gif

1186224_518469921568631_878510475_n.png

Ye sirf awam ko laray dene ke liye aai thi? Pehle to awam ko apna deedar karwa kar vote mangti thi, ab kidhar hay ye??

Back
Top Bottom