What's new

PML-N Political Desk

p8_27.jpg

We casted vote to reduce inflation but results are averse: Pakistani People about Petrol Price Hike

Last edited by a moderator:
@hasnain0099 How about operation is Karachi?? Its Time to demolish all militant wings there, involved in bori band Lash , target killing and bhatta mafia. Everyone knows that MQM has largest militant wing there.
Serious operation is needed otherwise they will continue their inhuman acts for 5 years... ..
Our economy is directly linked to Karachi, you can't progress if you don't take bold step and kill those evils...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its sad to see how many users including mods are busy trolling this thread. I have requested before and Ill request again, please use this thread to spread positivity, ideas, and reforms, and not political comics, critics and rumors. I have asked users who support PMLN to refrain from going to the PTI political desk thread and posting comics or criticizing their leaders policies etc. I expect the same for this thread as well. It would only be possible when mods started acting unbiased and treat every member of this forum with equality. I have noticed many mods are involved in trolling and bashing various political views and most of them openly support one political party. You are not a mod for PTI supporters, you are a mod for everyone on this forum so please act like that.

Back
Top Bottom