What's new

PML-N has destroyed Pakistan's economy within days

I don't think anything but war drums were beating since starting February. It would have been good if he avoided the visit and cracked the deal just like India and China did. China could have helped you if they were informed but what can I say if there are so many factions supporting outsiders to intervene.

Not really, its a historic visit that was planned months ago; and by all accounts the fact that Russia actually invaded did surprise many who thought they were bluffing.

Lol... I doubt it. The austerity measures IMF will impose are going to have a significant detrimental ripple effect. The imbalances new revenue generation, imports/exports, and debt repayments coupled with the global energy crisis is going to cripple Pakistan to a Sri Lanka type meltdown.

The problem with the current setup is that this government of kickbacks and corruption cannot resort to their decades tried borrow-and-spend strategy to keep the system afloat and they are out of non-corrupt options. It's beyond redemption. They will file for bankruptcy and try to fill their personal accounts in the interim. Because you have a coalition of distrusting parties PeePeePee, PML-Nutcases, and Jahil Diesel Mullahs they will try the best to steal as much as they can because they are not honest to each other or the nation. Because of this mistrust and their alliance of convenience (i.e. NRO for eachother) they will sabotage the government for the other.
I think IMF austerity requirements may be a bit relaxed for Pakistan with American support. Sri Lanka's debt servicing was at 70% of revenue and their external debt was twice as much as that of Pakistan relative to GDP size. What you predict is a far cry from where things are right now.

I think IMF austerity requirements may be a bit relaxed for Pakistan with American support. Sri Lanka's debt servicing was at 70% of revenue and their external debt was twice as much as that of Pakistan relative to GDP size. What you predict is a far cry from where things are right now.

Only if you believe the American establishment would work toward the betterment of Pakistan if their key partner india has other expectations.

Only if you believe the American establishment would work toward the betterment of Pakistan if their key partner india has other expectations.
American alliance with India is independent of its relationship with Pakistan. India and America have converging interests with respect to dealing with China. In this regard, both parties will work closely. In other issues like with the Russia Ukraine war, they don't have to play along. US will give India some lip service at best and deal with Pakistan in the best way that suits American interests. It is afterall America that is the super power!

American alliance with India is independent of its relationship with Pakistan. India and America have converging interests with respect to dealing with China. In this regard, both parties will work closely. In other issues like with the Russia Ukraine war, they don't have to play along. US will give India some lip service at best and deal with Pakistan in the best way that suits American interests. It is afterall America that is the super power!

Sure...m and I have a bridge to sell you in Alaska. Interested?

In order for India to deal with China, it must be able to handle Pakistan first. We have seen that it cannot militarily do that. Forget about China. So Unkil Sam is doing its best so that their regional thanedaar can go eye to eye with China.

1652487741648.png

In order for India to deal with China, it must be able to handle Pakistan first. We have seen that it cannot militarily do that. Forget about China. So Unkil Sam is doing its best so that their regional thanedaar can go eye to eye with China.
US will only help India with respect to China in diplomatic ways. Some non strategic arms sale is also possible. Best part for India will be the intelligence sharing from US. This is the limit to India US cooperation as I see it.

US will only help India with respect to China in diplomatic ways. Some non strategic arms sale is also possible. Best part for India will be the intelligence sharing from US. This is the limit to India US cooperation as I see it.
Well then, you need glasses....

The myth of Showbaaz being some administrative tsar has been exposed

Americans ask India, "How can we do more for you?" Same American ask Pakistan, "Do more!"

And here is a drone bomb on your head.

The neutrals, the so-called custodians of Pakistan’s foreign policy have miscalculated on epic proportions.

- IMF deal is not coming through
- The US more likely is demanding more pre conditions before they roll out aid. Some of the pre conditions will include air corridor and bases inside of Pakistan
- The Middle East are no longer influenced by US on that level and have already declined to bail out Pakistan
- What the neutrals have overlooked is China/Russia will not let US and its allies gain footprint in Afghanistan/Central Asia. That will mean only one thing for Pakistan. A reasonably pissed off China and an even more pissed off Russia. Prepare for a blowback here.

Thank You establishment.

Yes and within day there's a rumor they will be releasing poisonous gas, kill every body and then run away with the money, those evil cretin.

No Sir Mister that credit goes to Niazi and his team.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom