What's new

PML-N has destroyed Pakistan's economy within days

PLM - N has to quickly reverse the fuel subsidy put in place by PTI. Then move to IMF to complete the loan program just as PTI wanted to.

This will help with the crisis in short term. :cheers:
Fuel subsidy already expired PMLN extended it
Dont know why they are not ending it

I don't even care that much any more, I'm picking up my new car on Monday

You can't fix stupid, how Pakistan has survived this long with so much lanats is incredible

You can't expect expat Pakistani just to keep sending over 30 billion every year just to see it swallowed by useless people who never change

The only thing that will teach them is a massive fall

So let it happen and hope we have a something to pick up afterwards

Saving the country in the current state is idiocy
Fully agree but 60 remittences are rigid i.e they wont fall since people depend upon it

So u would see remittence just climb since proper channels are easier to use now

However RDA is not doing good

That is terrible for Pakistan's exchequer. People may appreciate the leeway in short term, but this will not let PLM-N keep the finances afloat till next election. I'm surprised to hear that Shahbaz would extend the subsidy. He seemed like a no nonsense guy. :unsure:

I think it is to early to judge their performance. What I see as an outsider PMLN or PPP is a resemblance of Congress for us. Lootmaar and doing a project or two. IK is truthful but not a seasoned politician. He did many mistakes one of which is recent visit to Russia amid of war going on. He should have maintained a neutral position as 40 odd countries did. He does things to irk others, if you are working for betterment of Pakistan then do it diplomatically. Why do you need to come in open and taking sides when your economy is dependent on others specially your export market is US or Europe based. Principles alone is not going to take you anywhere, it is a cruel world. Forget about India your ally China being an economic power takes decision based on what is good for its country.

Fully agree but 60 remittences are rigid i.e they wont fall since people depend upon it

So u would see remittence just climb since proper channels are easier to use now

Normally a sane country would do whatever it could to get investment starting with its own diaspora

Pakistan doesn't even give expat Pakistani the right to vote or a day or legal protections against crooks inside Pakistan

Pakistan needs a long period of stability

We haven't even had one government last it's full term

PTI and IK weren't perfect but it was a start, now you ha e a crook and a bunch of haramis with sold out judiciary and state forcing the country, creating chaos and destabilising the state

No one will invest in Pakistan

They will force Pakistan to take more loans increase the debt, waste and steal the loans and change nothing

I don't understand what Pakistani want anyone else to do?

Whether it's Saudi, China, IMF or expat Pakistani how can we help a state and people like Pakistan

Jahilat, ethnocentric stupidity, corruption honestly you might as well save your own money then watch it sunk when the country defaults

this is what happen when FA pass people start interfering in every single affairs' of govt. The price of default is many many fold ....

Seems every thing is going well as per plan....china -Saudia-UAE backing is broken ...no bailout.

Awan masti mein hey ...markets full hein....karachi embracing heat wave with load shedding

Public is more interested in watching and reading Amir liqat and his wife audio video leaks and discussing it on whats groups.....

And maybe they are right because the beggars live their lives in this way .....

I think it is to early to judge their performance. What I see as an outsider PMLN or PPP is a resemblance of Congress for us. Lootmaar and doing a project or two. IK is truthful but not a seasoned politician. He did many mistakes one of which is recent visit to Russia amid of war going on. He should have maintained a neutral position as 40 odd countries did. He does things to irk others, if you are working for betterment of Pakistan then do it diplomatically. Why do you need to come in open and taking sides when your economy is dependent on others specially your export market is US or Europe based. Principles alone is not going to take you anywhere, it is a cruel world. Forget about India your ally China being an economic power takes decision based on what is good for its country.

He visited Russia before the invasion, and he did remain neutral. He never supported nor denounced the war, and instead stated that he will act in Pakistans best interests. At the time he was about to anounce an energy agreement which has been in the works for months and unrelated to the war. That is probably the maximum extent of Pakistan's recent dealings with Russia.

The americans did not like this, and even though they can overlook European allies doing the exact same thing; they insist on Pakistan being their slave state and decided to punish him by installing a mafia to run the country.

You probably think Pakistan was pro-Russia because of the massive media campaign that was simultaneously conducted to justify Khans ousting.

Normally a sane country would do whatever it could to get investment starting with its own diaspora

Pakistan doesn't even give expat Pakistani the right to vote or a day or legal protections against crooks inside Pakistan

Pakistan needs a long period of stability

We haven't even had one government last it's full term

PTI and IK weren't perfect but it was a start, now you ha e a crook and a bunch of haramis with sold out judiciary and state forcing the country, creating chaos and destabilising the state

No one will invest in Pakistan

They will force Pakistan to take more loans increase the debt, waste and steal the loans and change nothing

I don't understand what Pakistani want anyone else to do?

Whether it's Saudi, China, IMF or expat Pakistani how can we help a state and people like Pakistan

Jahilat, ethnocentric stupidity, corruption honestly you might as well save your own money then watch it sunk when the country defaults
Not jahahalt
The heart of PMLN is highly educated people of lahore and central punjab

Jahails mostly voted for PTI (kpk/south punjab) and PPPP (rural sindh)

1 - Remittances in Pakistan decreased to 7144 USD Million in the first quarter of 2022 from 7609 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2021.

2 -

1652458129821.png

He visited Russia before the invasion, and he did remain neutral. He never supported nor denounced the war, and instead stated that he will act in Pakistans best interests. At the time he was about to anounce an energy agreement which has been in the works for months and unrelated to the war. That is probably the maximum extent of Pakistan's recent dealings with Russia.

The americans did not like this, and even though they can overlook European allies doing the exact same thing; they insist on Pakistan being their slave state and decided to punish him by installing a mafia to run the country.

You probably think Pakistan was pro-Russia because of the massive media campaign that was simultaneously conducted to justify Khans ousting.

Americans pressured India to stop importing oil from Iran in 2018 and Indians had to give in.

Americans are putting pressure on European countries to stop importing oil and gas from Russia in the present. European countries are working on this issue but Russia cannot be cut off overnight. But cut off will happen eventually.

Why are WE assuming that only Pakistan is under pressure? Multiple countries are.

Imran Khan should do his homework and not try to sell unrealistic expectations to masses. Global Order is no longer super-friendly and cuddly. WE have no choice but to adjust to pressure. Khan should have a plan for how to move things forward should he get another term.

Those who are in power - should focus on solutions. These people should pay heed to IMF and counter-pressure Americans to provide relief. Let us see what these people can pull off.

I don't think anything but war drums were beating since starting February. It would have been good if he avoided the visit and cracked the deal just like India and China did. China could have helped you if they were informed but what can I say if there are so many factions supporting outsiders to intervene.

Such people are called the 'literate Jahils' and more dangerous than real 'Jahils'.
So its not illteracy
They believe that PMLN can keep spending in central punjab and keep running the country on loans and arab money

And they have been right like its been like this

So i thunk chatrool with bankruocy is needed

Americans pressured India to stop importing oil from Iran in 2018 and Indians had to give in.

Americans are putting pressure on European countries to stop importing oil and gas from Russia in the present. European countries are working on this issue but Russia cannot be cut off overnight. But cut off will happen eventually.

Why are WE assuming that only Pakistan is under pressure? Multiple countries are.

Imran Khan should do his homework and not try to sell unrealistic expectations to masses. Global Order is no longer super-friendly and cuddly. WE have no choice but to adjust to pressure. Khan should have a plan for how to move things forward should he get another term.

Those who are in power - should focus on solutions. These people should pay heed to IMF and counter-pressure Americans to provide relief. Let us see what these people can pull off.
Each got something in return
We got nothing in return
Thats the difference

So its not illteracy
They believe that PMLN can keep spending in central punjab and keep running the country on loans and arab money

And they have been right like its been like this

We got nothing in return
Thats the difference

Something will happen. Things move forward in some way or form.

Those who are in power should get to work. Let us see what these people can pull off.

We got nothing in return
Thats the difference
I'm fairly certain that US - Pakistan diplomatic relations will be back to normal gear - as a major Non NATO ally. Pakistan's finance minister has already started conversations with Biden administration (Blinken).

It is also likely that Pakistan will continue with GSP+ status in EU beyond 2024. What more would you like?

So its not illteracy
IMO, to speculate is universal and is not bound to the limits of literate/illiterate, both are free for it. The problem starts depending upon the jurisdiction/authority of who is speculating.
For example, if a farmer speculates that there will be rain so no need to water the crops if his speculation is proven wrong, he and his family will be more to suffer from ill-produced crops.
On the other hand, when an institute/authority speculates and proves wrong the whole nations are to suffer.

If institutes/people failed to understand or close their eyes and speculate that the storm is not coming, and if the storm struck, definitely the consequences will be there.

Back
Top Bottom