What's new

PML-N finalises short-term plan to end power crisis

in NS short term plan Punjab scores the highest place.

for last three days power cuts have been eased there but in mhy province we are facing up to 22 Hours daily

Imran Khan will have to produce electricity their too either by Saudi help or from Turkey and other countries they need to buy small plants which can produce electricity from water they have thousands of places in KPK from where electricity can be produced by using water

15 billion dollar bail out package is their whole plan to end energy crisis... bloody beggar !

Every government even Imran Khan had to do it he had no other option this is only short term solution Sir slowly we have to shift these plants on oil extract thar coal and and give to these plants not waste time on Dr Samar Mubarak theory that is complete waste Sir and built new plants on different canals and small rivers in KPK and Punjab and Sindh and this is the solution

Every government even Imran Khan had to do it he had no other option this is only short term solution Sir slowly we have to shift these plants on oil extract thar coal and and give to these plants not waste time on Dr Samar Mubarak theory that is complete waste Sir and built new plants on different canals and small rivers in KPK and Punjab and Sindh and this is the solution

you mean beg the masters? No we Imranists have no masters, we believe in ourselves, support from our own breed only.. better to die then to spread hand as a beggar !!

you mean beg the masters? No we Imranists have no masters, we believe in ourselves, support from our own breed only.. better to die then to spread hand as a beggar !!

Sir you can't match that help which would come from Saudis Sir that is the only short term solution for you no other alternative those who don't pay tax would never suddenly start paying tax all of a sudden so please stop coming with crap if they are getting help and are able to solve the problem for short term and start long term plans to and implement them that is good for Pakistan

Imran Khan will have to produce electricity their too either by Saudi help or from Turkey and other countries they need to buy small plants which can produce electricity from water they have thousands of places in KPK from where electricity can be produced by using water

Its not about NS or Imran Khan.

Its about fair distribution of power which is NOT there.

KP is already producing alot of power. Center is buying at cheap rates and selling the same bought energy at HIGHEST rates to us.

The provinces should be allowed to produce power and consume it there instead of we are putting our power in the national grid.

:P na kar ?

well in rawalfindi they dint have for last 3 days as my office people there were telling .

Since June, July are the hotest so even if NS manages to provide power for 20 hours daily to entire Pakistan well that wont be bad.

waisay bhee hum log to sab kuch Allah pe daal detay hain aglay mahenon main Allah brish kar day :D

How is the temperature in your region ???

in my city its almost 47 degree in the noon while at evening it was 46 yesterday

It is a bit high compared to my place, So you people rely a lot on electricity generators for office and home??

i have a positive feeling that this load shedding could be controlled soon! ONLY if someone is serious about working! RAJA RENTAL & CO were just interested in looting & not working!

It is a bit high compared to my place, So you people rely a lot on electricity generators for office and home??
yeh private offices have to arrange alternate sources. my office had to spend almost one lakh on diesel for running generator every month and foot equal amount of power bill despite the fact that there is NO electricity for almost 15 hours in area where the office is.

while common public is on small generators, as well as UPS batteries at homes.

and majority are on this

24719d1311478975-rent-hand-fan.jpg

also 2000 MW through Sugar Mills and 4500 of Basha Dam. And Nandipur + Chichon ki maliyan project 900+ MW ( whose machinery is at Karachi port but was never allowed to get into Punjab ) will be made operational in next 6-8 months inshaAllah

now this is 7400 MW and 5000 MW of coal = 12400 MW

and our installed capacity right now is in the range of 20K-23K MW

and all this will be done till 2018 (Bhasha Dam will take longer )

and Pmln is introducing a new act after which investors will be able to sell electricity to locals rather than putting it in the National grid. In other words this sector will be liberalized. So all these projects are not the end. There is a lot more.

Let's hope all this comes true...but unless you start collecting taxes, nothing is gonna change.

Its not about NS or Imran Khan.

Its about fair distribution of power which is NOT there.

KP is already producing alot of power. Center is buying at cheap rates and selling the same bought energy at HIGHEST rates to us.

The provinces should be allowed to produce power and consume it there instead of we are putting our power in the national grid.

This was what I was thinking about earlier.

The dams and all that are made and financed by centre are owned by centre and they have first rights to it.

The projects that are made by provinces after 18 amendment are property of province and then the province would have rights over it...like the Chicho ki malian project in Punjab, that is of Punjab government, so they would have first rights to it and they could be the ones who decide on its distribution.

So if KPK government makes power projects amounting to 1500 MW, it could use all those 1500 MW for KPK and keep the power distribution within KPK...so no loadshedding! Btw, what is power consumption of KPK? I am guessing 4000 MW..?

This was what I was thinking about earlier.

The dams and all that are made and financed by centre are owned by centre and they have first rights to it.

The projects that are made by provinces after 18 amendment are property of province and then the province would have rights over it...like the Chicho ki malian project in Punjab, that is of Punjab government, so they would have first rights to it and they could be the ones who decide on its distribution.

So if KPK government makes power projects amounting to 1500 MW, it could use all those 1500 MW for KPK and keep the power distribution within KPK...so no loadshedding! Btw, what is power consumption of KPK? I am guessing 4000 MW..?

wo sab to theek ha but unfortuantly the net hydel profit is also NOT paid to the province.

if you are producing using our resources are you not going to pay for that?

Take for example Balochistan is producing gas but people there are NOT gatting any at their homes.

This system must be stopped.

First the locals should be provided and then the others.

and above all Center is financing such project from foreign funds/loans which are paid through taxpayer money from all provinces. so how can only center is the owner?

and do we the small provinces do not fall under center's responsibility?

LOng term plan is to add just 5000 MW???

That is atrocious...do you know that by 2020 our power needs will be 35k MW...and currently we are in mid 2013 and are producing only 10000 MW with an installed capacity of around 20000 MW.

If 5000 MW is our long term plan, then God help us.

Kuch nhn hua Punjab main...in my village near Gujrat, 22 hours loadhsedding.

In Lahore near Bahria Town, 12 hours or so.

Cantt 16 hours, Lahore.

yeh private offices have to arrange alternate sources. my office had to spend almost one lakh on diesel for running generator every month and foot equal amount of power bill despite the fact that there is NO electricity for almost 15 hours in area where the office is.

while common public is on small generators, as well as UPS batteries at homes.

and majority are on this

24719d1311478975-rent-hand-fan.jpg

I thought KPH and other Punjab areas are above sea level and some are almost on plateau so they will be cooler at night.

Back
Top Bottom