What's new

PML-N finalises short-term plan to end power crisis

in NS short term plan Punjab scores the highest place.

for last three days power cuts have been eased there but in mhy province we are facing up to 22 Hours daily

Bhai sahib em sitting in Faisalabad and we have only got the electricity for about 4 hours since 12AM last night.

also 2000 MW through Sugar Mills and 4500 of Basha Dam. And Nandipur + Chichon ki maliyan project 900+ MW ( whose machinery is at Karachi port but was never allowed to get into Punjab ) will be made operational in next 6-8 months inshaAllah

now this is 7400 MW and 5000 MW of coal = 12400 MW

and our installed capacity right now is in the range of 20K-23K MW

and all this will be done till 2018 (Bhasha Dam will take longer )

and Pmln is introducing a new act after which investors will be able to sell electricity to locals rather than putting it in the National grid. In other words this sector will be liberalized. So all these projects are not the end. There is a lot more.

Do not Dream of Basha Dam in next 5 years they have no Plans to start this dam and this Dam is in Tough Terrain of Mountains it will take Decades to Make this DAM

one must admit that nawaz is indeed high on patriotism this time

i hope he can manage to reduce loadshedding till my 2nd prof

Do not Dream of Basha Dam in next 5 years they have no Plans to start this dam and this Dam is in Tough Terrain of Mountains it will take Decades to Make this DAM
Decades if there are political headwinds. Basha is also a risky project because the region falls on seismic-fault line. Which makes Basha extremely prone to tremors. Secondly, PPP in its classical fashion has also started to campaign against Basha Dam in Sindh and Now Sindhi Nationalists don't want to see a single Dam major Pakistani rivers.

read complete post. I clearly said Bhasha will take longer, Expected to finish in 2023

read complete post. I clearly said Bhasha will take longer, Expected to finish in 2023

i am not expecting Basha Dam's Construction under PML N as they have history of not making a single DAM and Hydro Project hope for good in future

i have visited Basha Dam site 2 times in 2011 and 2012 nothing started not even a single stone laid even road is not made for the trucks and heavy machinery not even labour's colony it will surely take too much to complete this dam PML N have majority they should convince provinces over Kala Bagh DAM

i am not expecting Basha Dam's Construction under PML N as they have history of not making a single DAM and Hydro Project hope for good in future

i have visited Basha Dam site 2 times in 2011 and 2012 nothing started not even a single stone laid even road is not made for the trucks and heavy machinery not even labour's colony it will surely take too much to complete this dam PML N have majority they should convince provinces over Kala Bagh DAM

you think basha other parties will not play ethnic card & let PML N build a dam????? NO WAY! PPP will cry of water theft!

you think basha other parties will not play ethnic card & let PML N build a dam????? NO WAY! PPP will cry of water theft!

Basha Dam is such a Massive DAM site it can easily be filled with water in few hours Mighty indus river have great flow there i dont think so except India some one is unhappy over this dam

Basha Dam is such a Massive DAM site it can easily be filled with water in few hours Mighty indus river have great flow there i dont think so except India some one is unhappy over this dam

i guess the project was inaugrated by GILLANI but never started! and costs have climbed upto 14 billion dollars! so let's see it is not a short term plan though!

i guess the project was inaugrated by GILLANI but never started! and costs have climbed upto 14 billion dollars! so let's see it is not a short term plan though!

First Musharaf Inaugurated it then Gillani :omghaha:

yup sadly!!!

Diamer-Bhasha Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but i think Mian will make it but definetly not as a priority project!

dont make such high expectations with Mian if he is sincere to provide cheap electricity and want to end loadshedding he can do it with in 5 years by making Hydro Projects all over rivers in mountains of pakistan i my self saw 4 hydro sites of 5 , 5 Mega watt with Wapda board while going towards Naran Via Babusar Pass but those were just mentioned sites not even a single step taken to make such hydro projects at such small water stream :D

we have capacity of generating 50,000 mega watt eletricity in KPK GB and FATA area all we need is a sincere Leadership

Back
Top Bottom