What's new

PML-N finalises short-term plan to end power crisis

I hate PMLN. They are cheaters, just won from rigging.
Fake government , fake mandate and Thappa league.

Imran khan is my hero, i wish that i die for his cause !! Inshallah

Do you wana die in road protests?....Shuuuh!

check the link I provided. The feasibility ended in 1992

deluded kids :D

HA HA HA HA Ring road started by PML Q and Feasibility made in 1990s lol means credit goes to Ganja bros ?? :omghaha: Gawadar and Makran coastal highway made by musharaf Feasibility was made in 1992 i guess and credit goes to Ganja bros :rofl:

:rofl:Atomic Program was vision of Bhutto and he made all the ground for nuclear technology but Ganja Tested it and credit goes to Ganja again for the whole nuclear program :lol:

another bad loser :yahoo:
HA HA HA HA Ring road started by PML Q and Feasibility made in 1990s lol means credit goes to Ganja bros ?? :omghaha: Gawadar and Makran coastal highway made by musharaf Feasibility was made in 1992 i guess and credit goes to Ganja bros :rofl:

:rofl:Atomic Program was vision of Bhutto and he made all the ground for nuclear technology but Ganja Tested it and credit goes to Ganja again for the whole nuclear program :lol:

Imran Khan will have to produce electricity their too either by Saudi help or from Turkey and other countries they need to buy small plants which can produce electricity from water they have thousands of places in KPK from where electricity can be produced by using water

Every government even Imran Khan had to do it he had no other option this is only short term solution Sir slowly we have to shift these plants on oil extract thar coal and and give to these plants not waste time on Dr Samar Mubarak theory that is complete waste Sir and built new plants on different canals and small rivers in KPK and Punjab and Sindh and this is the solution

KPK is already producing more electricity than its provincial needs, but it is still forced to share its quota of load shedding.. Federal Govt is buying electricity from KPK at cheap rates, adding it in National Grid and selling it to public at higher rates.

I highly doubt N-League will try to pass a bill to remove the restriction of adding power to National Grid before selling it, because if that will ever happen, Punjab etc will have to directly buy power from KPK at KPK's terms. So this is not gonna happen..

KPK is already producing more electricity than its provincial needs, but it is still forced to share its quota of load shedding.. Federal Govt is buying electricity from KPK at cheap rates, adding it in National Grid and selling it to public at higher rates.

I highly doubt N-League will try to pass a bill to remove the restriction of adding power to National Grid before selling it, because if that will ever happen, Punjab etc will have to directly buy power from KPK at KPK's terms. So this is not gonna happen..

not really all electrcity in KPK is generated in HAZARA area! because of dams in haripur area! so if province of HAZARA is made KPK will have no electrcity to sell! hence the resistence to let haripur mansera,abbotabad from forming into a province!

Same here in Karachi in some area 10 to 12 hours and other area 14 to 18 hours. Any way good news from China. According to Shaikh Rasheed in a t.v interview China is agree to give us around 5000 M/W till we start generate electricity in next two to three year with cheap rate.

Back
Top Bottom