What's new

PM to innaugurate Bus Rapid Transit in Rawalpindi and Islamabad

Does Pakistan has any Metro (Metro-Underground railway system not bus system)?
Not yet, only bus metro with dedicated stations and lanes.
However, construction of railway metro will start next month in Lahore, orange line metro.

Baita jani, do some home work before making senseless comments in forums.
Go and check the balochistan budget stats.
You are a typical kid in serious forums.
Typical patwari reply and Rant. ... Why Don't you use brain and reply in sensible manner with evidence and links.
Stupidity at its best!

only recently you guys have got the international airport which was supposed to be there in 1960's. :p: ab bol

state level infrastructure is different, Federal level infrastructure is different.

1st you need access to other province you need proper transport , medical and power facilities. All these are governed by Federal government and not the provincial government.

Once this is achieved then state takes it's own projects from the budget allotted.

Like CPEC, project will be planned by Federal government. The sector where to construct will be federal Govts. Decision. Then budget will be allotted to prov. government under Federal government supervision to carry out the project and construtions.

agar samajh nahi ayi toh phir samjha sakta hoon

your first sentence give me the dept and understanding of your knowledge. do you know who runs airports??? go and read some books and come back and talk to me.
after all that bullshit you spew up there what does it has got to do with infrastructure comparison in kpk and punjab???

your first sentence give me the dept and understanding of your knowledge. do you know who runs airports??? go and read some books and come back and talk to me.
after all that bullshit you spew up there what does it has got to do with infrastructure comparison in kpk and punjab???

hahaha
I know about that bacha khan airport how well maintained it was

hahaha
I know about that bacha khan airport how well maintained it was
i think i asked you before too that who is responsible for the maintenance of airports??
i believe you have no clue that is why you are laughing.

Not yet, only bus metro with dedicated stations and lanes.
However, construction of railway metro will start next month in Lahore, orange line metro.

Any source for claim?

If true it will be good for people of Lahore city.

burgers are crying already

CGwTS_rUgAAU67z.jpg:large

Any source for claim?

If true it will be good for people of Lahore city.
Agreement signed between gov m of punjab and chinese company for the construction of orange line metro train in lahore last month during chinese president visit to Pakistan.

The cost of this project is 1.6 Billion dollar. It will be completed in 27 month time. Google for further details.

What is budget of KPK?
This year Balochistan will receive 40 billion which is less than metro project.
Balohistan gets funds from the divisible pool as per agreed NFC (7th award). And their development funds utilization topped the national chart in 2014. Balochistan is getting adequate money from federation for development and comparing metro bus budget with Balochistan's development budget is at best a rant without any reason.

Where there is one you have a problem when there is none you got a problem! There is no pleasing you!! And with such people there is nothing one can do about it but listen to rants!
All I have asked is that what's the status of the campaign. How many trees have been planted so far? The investigation of such drives would tell u that these drives are proving nothing more than for public consumption. Please also have a look at the tameer e school and see that a dominant majority of schools in remote areas (Other than Peshawar) remain non-funded or meagerly funded.

burgers are crying already

CGwTS_rUgAAU67z.jpg:large
Well looking at the behavior of the inqilabi khawateen here, this is certainly not the most stupid comment for sure.

Now PM has to soon give something to Karachi or he will be seen as PM of Punjab. Skip the corrupt PPP and start something mega mega in Karachi

All I have asked is that what's the status of the campaign. How many trees have been planted so far?
You can ask in the thread that is running why not discuss the topic at hand?

Back
Top Bottom