What's new

PM Tayyip Erdogan Arrives Pakistan - Pakistan Turkey Brotherhood Forever

Welcome Mr. PM ...long live Pakistan & Turkey friendship and brotherhood and may this bond always stay strong GOD bless both nations.

1101527852-1.jpg

Turkish PM arrived today in Pakistan ..........

They would only stay in 'Turkish Defence Forum' area unlike Indians all over PDF :)

BTW Welcome to Pakistan Mr. Erdogan !!!

Good point bro! Anyways, Welcome to the the Turkish PM! I truly admire him

No posts from Turks. Interesting

Well If it helps, My ancestors were from turkey... And I dont care a hsit of this Tayyib guy.

India has absorbed me and many of my kind like parsi community, Muslims, jews, christains, portuguese, tibbetans and many others with wide arms. Our blood is Indianised now. This mother is most benevolent of all.

Başbakan Erdoğan'ın, Pakistan'ın NATO'ya katılması konusunda Türkiye'nin elinden geleni yapacağını söylediği de bildirildi.

According to CNN Turk, Turkey PM promised to do everything in order to make Pakistan a partner of NATO...

There was a demand like that from Pakistan side ?
Pakistan Türk i

According to CNN Turk, Turkey PM promised to do everything in order to make Pakistan a partner of NATO...

Pakistan Türk i

North Atlantic Treaty organization, can't see it happening to be honest.

Today at 4 o clock is his address to the Pakistani parliament I think.

Pakistan Türk i
thing is even Turkey knows the limits of NATO, they are not for Muslims, they are meant to attack Muslims only.
Turkey is also facing issues with israel, and NATO is not helpful in any way...

so i think its Better for Islamic world if Turkey, Pakistan and Iran can come up with something like NATO.

Also note that when our president is in USA (), one of the Pak Gov. official is in Iran and Turkey PM is in Pakistan, hopefully its telling us where things are leading us now... US and PAK can not go together

images

Guys, is there any link i can watch live his addressing the joint sitting of the Pakistan Parliament?

I am just shocked why didnt PM Gilani go and receive Turkish PM when he arrived? Turkish PM was received by Nazr Mohd Gondal..and some other female senator (Sughra Imam..?).. I was like...what the hell is this? Turkey is a brother country.. PM should have gone to receive him... Why he didnt..its just beyond me.. We should have given utmost warm reception to a PM of a brotherly and such a friendly country... ....Arrgh..Gilani, u are such an idiot....

Anyways.. We welcome Turkish PM Erdogan to our country...Long Live Pak Turkey friendship...

I am just shocked why didnt PM Gilani go and receive Turkish PM when he arrived? Turkish PM was received by Naza Mohd Gondal..and some other female senator (Sughra Imam..?).. I was like...what the hell is this? Turkey is a brother country.. PM should have gone to receive him... Why he didnt..its just beyond me.. We should have given utmost warm reception to a PM of a brotherly and such a friendly country... ....Arrgh..Gilani, u are such an idiot....

Thats a very valid question.. Any guesses what may be reason?

Back
Top Bottom