What's new

PM Nawaz Sharif decides to get Vote of Confidence from Parliament

My suggestion to govt.

Deploy Army in Red Zone just in front of Azadi March.

Give an ultimatum to Imran Khan who has rebelled against state ( not the government) that by Tuesday morning there should be no protesters or Dharna. By noon start using water cannons to dispers the people before they could start any silly things. By afternoon start tear gas and if still some remain then start batton charge.

Army must not tolerate anyone in red zone.

Its Pakistan not a bnana republic that someone comes with few thousand people and announce civil disobedience.

I am shocked by Imran Khan's speech. He turned out to be just another power mongering politician. At 70 seats in Punjab his candidates could not secure just minimum votes to save their surety bonds and he claims all elections are rigged.

There is no Iftikhar Ch in office then why doesn't't he go to courts. Sorry Imran Khan, I liked you but I love Pakistan and anyone knowingly or unknowingly hurts Pakistan I will not tolerate. Civil disobedience is like rebellion against state.

I heard your most important speech of your 18 years political life and it was worst ever speech. It was clear that you had no words to speak except repeating few sentences.

Last edited:
Its Pakistan not a bnana republic that someone comes with few thousand people and announce civil disobedience.I am shocked by Imran Khan's speech. He turned out to be just another power mongering politician. At 70 seats in Punjab his candidates could not secure just minimum votes to save their surety bonds and he claims all elections are rigged.
There is no Iftikhar Ch in office then why doesn't't he go to courts. Sorry Imran Khan, I liked you but I love Pakistan and anyone knowingly or unknowingly hurts Pakistan I will not tolerate. Civil disobedience is like rebellion against state. I heard your most important speech of your 18 years political life and it was worst ever speech. It was clear that you had no words to speak except repeating few sentences.

THIS IS what I am talking about. You guys say no to this fool who's spreading treason and terrorism without any mercy on 200 MILLION people and through the support of 30K young idiots who are too busy dancing then realizing what Independence or Civil Unrest means. Where are ALL those people on here who were screaming at it that this was an entirely "peaceful march" and that it would never turn violent and the government was stopping it for wrong reasons"??? Everyone knows liars when they see some, and everyone knows Taliban Khan was lying (and he is till date)

It is time for any caring Pakistani to write as much as you can against this crap so the message is loud and clear. NO destroying the system, NO to violence and NO to destruction of the economy and NO to innocent people's body bags.

Power hungry liar don't leave their current power seats BUT criticize the SAME system they are a part of. But YET, still WANT MORE POWER. He hasn't resigned from the same system he's a part of, he's power hungy and he's going to get a few people killed. SAD part, he will STILL NEVER become the PM. THAT much is guaranteed. I think this was the last political failure of his career. End of the story.
Just by seeing his statements and the selfish and extremism mentality, this is EXACTLY why his wife left him, and now people will leave him too. How do you live or work with such a hard-headed mind that doesn't care for anyone and a few 30K young boys who'd rather dance then protest, he's trying to hijack a nation of 200 MILLION people!

People need to tell him to: TAKE YOUR ISSUES TO THE COURT OF LAW YOU DUMB TALIBAN KHAN!

THIS IS what I am talking about. You guys say no to this fool who's spreading treason and terrorism without any mercy on 200 MILLION people and through the support of 30K young idiots who are too busy dancing then realizing what Independence or Civil Unrest means. Where are ALL those people on here who were screaming at it that this was an entirely "peaceful march" and that it would never turn violent and the government was stopping it for wrong reasons"??? Everyone knows liars when they see some, and everyone knows Taliban Khan was lying (and he is till date)

It is time for any caring Pakistani to write as much as you can against this crap so the message is loud and clear. NO destroying the system, NO to violence and NO to destruction of the economy and NO to innocent people's body bags.

Power hungry liar don't leave their current power seats BUT criticize the SAME system they are a part of. But YET, still WANT MORE POWER. He hasn't resigned from the same system he's a part of, he's power hungy and he's going to get a few people killed. SAD part, he will STILL NEVER become the PM. THAT much is guaranteed. I think this was the last political failure of his career. End of the story.
Just by seeing his statements and the selfish and extremism mentality, this is EXACTLY why his wife left him, and now people will leave him too. How do you live or work with such a hard-headed mind that doesn't care for anyone and a few 30K young boys who'd rather dance then protest, he's trying to hijack a nation of 200 MILLION people!

People need to tell him to: TAKE YOUR ISSUES TO THE COURT OF LAW YOU DUMB TALIBAN KHAN!
Don't use caps. makes you come off as pti fan. It's annoying. PTI fans are annoying. Don't be like them.

He will surely gets the vote of confidence... Parliament me majority Nawaz ki PPP nawaz k sath achakzai maulana fazul ur rehman Nawaz k 7 MQM nawaz k 7 good move PTI sngs pe dance kre :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't use caps. makes you come off as pti fan. It's annoying. PTI fans are annoying. Don't be like them.
Sorry boss, caps refer to emphasis in writing only when making a point. I don't use them across like the Taliban Khan's followers. But I'll watch out more. Thank you for letting me know.

My suggestion to govt.

Deploy Army in Red Zone just in front of Azadi March.

Give an ultimatum to Imran Khan who has rebelled against state ( not the government) that by Tuesday morning there should be no protesters or Dharna. By noon start using water cannons to dispers the people before they could start any silly things. By afternoon start tear gas and if still some remain then start batton charge.

Army must not tolerate anyone in red zone.

Its Pakistan not a bnana republic that someone comes with few thousand people and announce civil disobedience.

I am shocked by Imran Khan's speech. He turned out to be just another power mongering politician. At 70 seats in Punjab his candidates could not secure just minimum votes to save their surety bonds and he claims all elections are rigged.

There is no Iftikhar Ch in office then why doesn't't he go to courts. Sorry Imran Khan, I liked you but I love Pakistan and anyone knowingly or unknowingly hurts Pakistan I will not tolerate. Civil disobedience is like rebellion against state.

I heard your most important speech of your 18 years political life and it was worst ever speech. It was clear that you had no words to speak except repeating few sentences.

I think FC and rangers are already deployed in Red zone with Police

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's Government was given more than enough time to avoid the march being taken to Islamabad. What did it do? The Government used Gullu Butt and Container politics to intimidate the innocent masses until it was too late.

No point offering anything now other than Prime Minister's resignation... paani ab sar say paar ho chuka hai.

I hope kpk governor dissolves the assembly when PTI dharnas are finished. I'm sure people in kpknare fed up of pti and would be happy when this laaaaaang march fails

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom