What's new

PM Narendra Modi govt ‘promoting Brahmanism’, alleges Arundhati Roy; ABVP protests

Arundhati Roy i dont know how much money she taken for spread bad things...old lady reserveing money for bad days

Arundhati Roy i dont know how much money she taken for spread bad things...old lady reserveing money for bad days
I may be wrong, but I don't think its about money, she got way more money than she ever thought she would make in a lifetime from royalties on her one and only book. I think she likes attention, any kind of attention. ...her mother, who by all accounts is a formidable woman, ran away from her husband and brought up arundhati and her brother all by herself in a very patriarchal society. Her family was shunned due to her mothers history and Arundhati herself ran away from home. Not many middle class girls would dare to do that! .....she craves the attention she never got from her mother and to get it she rebels against the world, this lady needs a psychiatrist not a publisher!

I may be wrong, but I don't think its about money, she got way more money than she ever thought she would make in a lifetime from royalties on her one and only book. I think she likes attention, any kind of attention. ...her mother, who by all accounts is a formidable woman, ran away from her husband and brought up arundhati and her brother all by herself in a very patriarchal society. Her family was shunned due to her mothers history and Arundhati herself ran away from home. Not many middle class girls would dare to do that! .....she craves the attention she never got from her mother and to get it she rebels against the world, this lady needs a psychiatrist not a publisher!
thnx for clearfy...:tup::enjoy:

ohhh man i am tired of these stories what the hell is going on there?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom