What's new

PM Modi's 'Make In India' Racks Up $222 Billion in Pledges

Modi ji Zindabad... Hindustan Zindabad

I can sense next 3 years are going to be a miraculous year for India...
I think the foundations are being laid now for the future as such am not expecting anything "miraculous" in the next 36 months but in the next 10 years. Hopefully politics in India don't get in the way- as they always seem to do. GST needs to be passed ASAP, it will be the litmus test for Modi's first (maybe only) term, should he fail it will be a repeat of the UPA 2's "policy paralysis". Around the world many are using the GST specifically as the canary in the mine, should it be passed the floodgates will open.

Modi ji Zindabad... Hindustan Zindabad

I can sense next 3 years are going to be a miraculous year for India...
No news channel is reporting this. All are bloody busy with that good for nothing JNU!!

I think the foundations are being laid now for the future as such am not expecting anything "miraculous" in the next 36 months but in the next 10 years. Hopefully politics in India don't get in the way- as they always seem to do. GST needs to be passed ASAP, it will be the litmus test for Modi's first (maybe only) term, should he fail it will be a repeat of the UPA 2's "policy paralysis". Around the world many are using the GST specifically as the canary in the mine, should it be passed the floodgates will open.
How modi is responsible if Congress don't want to pass the reforms for no reason? And mean while wait for few weeks. You will come to know about F16s be flying in Indian colours. Mass production in India under make in India initiative. Anther aircraft also been considered for make in India with Russians . Am not sure what it will be some who knows about this issues says Su35 others hopeful about PakFa or Mig35s. Crazy things going on now a days... These are been done to push Tejas with the Americans help like High tech support for supply lines and Russians help will be concentrated towards AMCA.

I must tell you AMCA engine under considerations includes Russian engine under development for fgfa.

Make in India will see quite a turn around for our economy by this itself lots of lined up. GST or Not... Investments are pouring in very big way. Defense sector and infra will tops the chart.

Let's wait for few more official news

How modi is responsible if Congress don't want to pass the reforms for no reason?
He is the Prime Minister of India, he is meant to be a leader. He should do whatever it takes to ensure the GST is pushed through and given the fact he enjoys a histroic majority I will consider every session he doesn't get the GST passed as a personal failure for him.

And mean while wait for few weeks. You will come to know about F16s be flying in Indian colours.
Not a chance brother, I can assure you of that. The F-18 makes more sense but even that falls short of the offer on the table with Dassualt for the Rafale.

+ from what I know no Russian engine is being considered for the AMCA, the ADA/IAF want a higher life engine than the Russians can deliver.

You should check out the Rafale sticky thread (especially the last 15 pages), interesting times indeed ;)

Much of Chinese manufacturing is now passing on to Southeast Asia, it's time for India to step up and grab the mantle of a manufacturing powerhouse. Business follows efficiency, and SE Asia is efficient, so India needs to step up their game.

India seriously lags behind in government efficiency even if it has good manpower.

Even if 50% of it materialise it's great but it's a big ' if '

India seriously lags behind in government efficiency even if it has good manpower.
India is fastly improving it.
And where does pakistan stans? :azn:
I was watching whole thread going good but tum log trolling se baaz nahin aaoge.
Pehle batao tumhara stance kya hai, nahin toh badi insult karenge. :D

He is the Prime Minister of India, he is meant to be a leader. He should do whatever it takes to ensure the GST is pushed through and given the fact he enjoys a histroic majority I will consider every session he doesn't get the GST passed as a personal failure for him.

Not a chance brother, I can assure you of that. The F-18 makes more sense but even that falls short of the offer on the table with Dassualt for the Rafale.

+ from what I know no Russian engine is being considered for the AMCA, the ADA/IAF want a higher life engine than the Russians can deliver.

You should check out the Rafale sticky thread (especially the last 15 pages), interesting times indeed ;)
F16 is a done deal bro trust me. More things are cooking behind few articles on f18s. Why f18 makes sense? F18s was actually considered by India while taking US on board for IAC2. But to create a production line we need airforce to take lion's share of the deal. And of course pay for. But it all fizzled once F16 offer was made with ToT under Make in India. This F16 talks are going on for many months now. But out of nowhere we actually considering it seriously now.

F16 supply line in India will make Pakistan airforce a joke. Even though they are using it for decades large numbers induction into IAF would outdo it completely.

On engine!!! Russians have already proposed to technology on their new upcoming engine might be tested in 2 years or before. It's more efficient. Do u remember the Thrust vector for AMCA being developed with Russians. Am sure lots of offers flowing in from Russia including expanding Kaveri Engines into new generation engine under different name.

As I said before Modi strategy is really unpredictable. When all top info hunters close to BJP hoping for Su35S orders we recently came to know about more su30mki!!! Su35S was seriously looked into by IAF. Wonder what has changed dramatically.

F16 is a done deal bro trust me. More things are cooking behind few articles on f18s. Why f18 makes sense? F18s was actually considered by India while taking US on board for IAC2. But to create a production line we need airforce to take lion's share of the deal. And of course pay for. But it all fizzled once F16 offer was made with ToT under Make in India. This F16 talks are going on for many months now. But out of nowhere we actually considering it seriously now.

F16 supply line in India will make Pakistan airforce a joke. Even though they are using it for decades large numbers induction into IAF would outdo it completely.

On engine!!! Russians have already proposed to technology on their new upcoming engine might be tested in 2 years or before. It's more efficient. Do u remember the Thrust vector for AMCA being developed with Russians. Am sure lots of offers flowing in from Russia including expanding Kaveri Engines into new generation engine under different name.

As I said before Modi strategy is really unpredictable. When all top info hunters close to BJP hoping for Su35S orders we recently came to know about more su30mki!!! Su35S was seriously looked into by IAF. Wonder what has changed dramatically.
Things are just getting silly now bro. First, please look at my reply to you here:

Willing to do a copy-and-paste Sweden factory in India: Saab | Page 2

Just apply some commonsense, the IAF was never interested in inducting an old single engined design that one of its adversories knows inside out. As for "ToT"- the US will NEVER give any meaningful ToT to India, it can't by its own law and all purchases are subject to Congressional review/permission anyway.

India buying US fighter jets is India showing the world it isn't interested in protecting its autonomy anymore- but that isn't this India.

Of all the offers "on the table"- Rafale, Gripen, EFT, F-18 and F-16, the F-16 is the one you can rule out straight away.

@PARIKRAMA @Taygibay @surya kiran

Things are just getting silly now bro. First, please look at my reply to you here:

Willing to do a copy-and-paste Sweden factory in India: Saab | Page 2

Just apply some commonsense, the IAF was never interested in inducting an old single engined design that one of its adversories knows inside out. As for "ToT"- the US will NEVER give any meaningful ToT to India, it can't by its own law and all purchases are subject to Congressional review/permission anyway.

India buying US fighter jets is India showing the world it isn't interested in protecting its autonomy anymore- but that isn't this India.

Of all the offers "on the table"- Rafale, Gripen, EFT, F-18 and F-16, the F-16 is the one you can rule out straight away.
. Am aware of Gripin... Which now has more political support. But EF? Rafale is not on the table for many months now. Only chances are only if Navy comes on board that too for IAC2 ... All other options are closed until modi ready to agree with French diplomacy. As cost is the huge problem for both.

F16 is a go... :)

There was that times when IAF got what it wants at least was considered. Now thinks have changed brother. It's all about ToT and Make in India. Our AMCA and MK2 depends on what we could get as ToT. Mk2 will be much more different than what we all presumed. Let's wait for final call... I guess F16 made its way. More focused on eastern sectors

Rafale is not on the table for many months now.
Sorry bro, but this shows how little you know or how wrong your information is. In case you missed it, less than a month ago Modi and Hollande signed an IGA on the Rafale sale to India, how can it now not be on the table? :o:

I really do insist you take this discussion to the Rafale sticky thread and read the last 10 or so pages, we have had a lot of discussion on this topic recently and there are a few new members who have some concrete information that entirley contradicts this.

Let's continue this discussion there my friend. :azn:

@PARIKRAMA @Picdelamirand-oil @Taygibay @surya kiran @anant_s

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom