What's new

PM Modi’s INS Arihant Message Today Was For Pakistan, Not China

First of All Babur 3 is not yet operational and Pakistan has not carried out any detterent patrol with Subs armed with Babur.

Secondly Indian has 12 submarines capable of carrying cruise missiles.

Most importantly nuclear cruise missile are regarded as far more inferior for second strike compared to SLBMs. Which is why all major powers use SLBMs.
which crusie missle carry nuclear weapons in india, just wanted to update my self
secondly Cruise missiles are considered at par in short range with conventional blastic missiles apart from MIRV blastic missiles
where did you got the info "far more inferior"

yeh lay bitva...ansoo ponch lay!!! :lol:
67eb52898dda15eb7dc1ca1cc910db4f.jpg

the only thing your non-existent "BAT" teams have been good at is loosing your aim and shooting unarmed civilians while the actual infiltrators cross the LOC basically unchallenged and unopposed! :omghaha:

abay bhayngo ko kiyon artillery pay bitha tay ho??? in ka to zaavia hi tayrra hay! :lol:
:rofl::rofl:
Pakistans own complaints to UNMOGIP prove an exactly oppsite scenario.

which crusie missle carry nuclear weapons in india, just wanted to update my self
secondly Cruise missiles are considered at par in short range with conventional blastic missiles apart from MIRV blastic missiles
where did you got the info "far more inferior"
All of our cruise missiles (Klub, KH-59ME) which have a warhead capacity higher than 200kg can be fitted with nukes.

eh, you also complain to the them about cross LOC infiltration...mere diplomatic eyewash. The fact is that we are shoving freedom fighters deep inside your bungholes and there is nothing you can do to stop them...8-)

All of our cruise missiles (Klub, KH-59ME) which have a warhead capacity higher than 200kg can be fitted with nukes.
No Russia not allowed its Export variant to equip with nukes, Show us the proof, only your Brahmouse has that capability @TACDE_IAF :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No Russia not allowed its Export variant to equip with nukes, Show us the proof, only your Brahmouse has that capability @TACDE_IAF :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
There is no such thi g as a non nike export variant.
As long as you are able to develop a warhead of the suitable size they can be armed witj nukes.

eh, you also complain to the them about cross LOC infiltration...mere diplomatic eyewash. The fact is that we are shoving freedom fighters deep inside your bungholes and there is nothing you can do to stop them...8-)
We do not even recognize UNMOGIP Let alone complain. Only Pakistan does that.

Also our army have a 3:1 kill ratio aggainst so called freedom fighters.

As long as you are able to develop a warhead of the suitable size they can be armed witj nukes.

We do not even recognize UNMOGIP Let alone complain. Only Pakistan does that.

Also our army have a 3:1 kill ratio aggainst so called freedom fighters.
yeah, that's why your mujra bai sushma suwaraj keeps peeing on the un floor about all bunghole violations Pakistan is shoving up india's arse! :lol:

:woot: @ 3:1 kill ratio...:lol: cooking up numbers again are we? I don't think you realize how guerilla warfare works. NO ONE is paying these freedom fighters, they are doing this out of religious zeal, JIHAD. Some even pay for their own weapons and explosives they bring across the border. Whereas, that indian so called "soldier" has to be trained, paid, armed out of tax payers money and time...and then he gets killed at the hands of these freedom fighters, india looses time and money while the freedom fighters loose nothing. :azn: oh, maybe that's why your government doesn't feed your soldiers anymore, is modi thinking that this little n!gga is gonna die a kuttay ki maut ANYWAY so why bother feeding him??? :woot: no wonder they sell all your secrets to the ISI! :omghaha:

abay kahaan akae phans giya hay tu yaar, aur kis kay haatoan phans giya hay tu...abhi tera kia ho ga kaaliyaaaa!!! :rofl:

Ever heard of MTCR control treaty, the signatory of this treaty wont allow to sell those weapon that will be equipped with nukes, or if they they reduce range and export version of any missile that will carry a nukes is modified to carry conventional warheads only not nukes, if this possible why you not equipped your older air to surface missles with nukes answer me you brainless retard @TACDE_IAF :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

A Picture = Thousand Words. I think You should be cautous if not fear the nation which split your nation in two !

Ps7-80.JPG
Those were eastern Pakistani at that time kid they refused to fight cause they wanted a separate state from the start and India just took advantage of that

But still times changes and it's changed if you want to live in past that's your call but the current Pakistan will not surrender try it... even the bangladeshi are still Indian puppets

India will be a waste land for sure even if we did you die along us

since imran khan trashed him as choty log he come out now hahahahah

yeah, that's why your mujra bai sushma suwaraj keeps peeing on the un floor about all bunghole violations Pakistan is shoving up india's arse! :lol:

:woot: @ 3:1 kill ratio...:lol: cooking up numbers again are we? I don't think you realize how guerilla warfare works. NO ONE is paying these freedom fighters, they are doing this out of religious zeal, JIHAD. Some even pay for their own weapons and explosives they bring across the border. Whereas, that indian so called "soldier" has to be trained, paid, armed out of tax payers money and time...and then he gets killed at the hands of these freedom fighters, india looses time and money while the freedom fighters loose nothing. :azn: oh, maybe that's why your government doesn't feed your soldiers anymore, is modi thinking that this little n!gga is gonna die a kuttay ki maut ANYWAY so why bother feeding him??? :woot: no wonder they sell all your secrets to the ISI! :omghaha:

abay kahaan akae phans giya hay tu yaar, aur kis kay haatoan phans giya hay tu...abhi tera kia ho ga kaaliyaaaa!!! :rofl:
You are cryimg because you just got shown the reality.:rofl::rofl:
It is Pakistan who runs to every owrld instution like UN, HRC etc since they know they will never get Kashmir.
The average militant does not even last 6 months. No wonder our army is one of world's mightiest.

http://www.thenorthlines.com/average-age-of-a-terrorist-in-jk-is-6-months/

Ever heard of MTCR control treaty, the signatory of this treaty wont allow to sell those weapon that will be equipped with nukes, or if they they reduce range and export version of any missile that will carry a nukes is modified to carry conventional warheads only not nukes, if this possible why you not equipped your older air to surface missles with nukes answer me you brainless retard @TACDE_IAF :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
MTVR is not applicable between India and Russia.
Which is why Russia sold us 600 km range BrahMos tech.

You are cryimg because you just got shown the reality.:rofl::rofl:
It is Pakistan who runs to every owrld instution like UN, HRC etc since they know they will never get Kashmir.
The average militant does not even last 6 months. No wonder our army is one of world's mightiest.

http://www.thenorthlines.com/average-age-of-a-terrorist-in-jk-is-6-months/

:lol:
6 months is more than enough, an average militant takes down 10 of your starving sainiks before they come back to rearm, 6 months is a HUGE amount of time and reflects poorly on the inept indian army. telling the U.N. and HRC about your atrocities only serves to cover up the actual beating we are shoving up your bungholes!
:lol:

Pathetic, Russia is signatory of MTCR treaty, how its possible Russia had sell you extended range missile with nuke capability with a violation of this treaty and you Brahmouse are upgraded by India by your senior members here, go live your wet dream wishful thinking of yours that Russia sell extended range missiles with nuke capabilities to india and did violation of MTCR treaty @TACDE_IAF :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

No worries for Pakistan as Cat and Mouse game at sea will speedup in future as 8 AIP sub's will join PN along with upgraded A-90Bs, new MPAs, Stealth Corvette specially to tackle enemy subs and Pakistan already can respond with nuclear armed SLCMs

This hard to believe since you are a nation in financial crisis and your new leader is touring every nation he can to ask for money and support .

And you claim.slbm and new warships

I say not likely ... not in your state

This hard to believe since you are a nation in financial crisis and your new leader is touring every nation he can to ask for money and support .

And you claim.slbm and new warships

I say not likely ... not in your state

Kindly do read post proper before replying, I never mentioned SLBMs also all equipment I mentioned is confirmed one and they are definitely coming and I didn't mention 4 Type-54As which are also confirmed, now you can cry funds as you want but ground realities are very different.

Also now PN is looking for Jet powered MPAs other then already confirmed ATR based MPAs.

Does India have mini nukes??

Modi knows he is no match for China, all Indian weapon are for Pakistan. As usual Indian leadership have to assure their public that they are not afraid of Pakistan on monthly basis, actions do speak otherwise though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom