What's new

PM Modi wins Seoul Peace Prize from South Korea

So you're saying the PM of Pak is equal to a regular Indian official!!

I am saying that we don't vote mass murderers as PM but you do.

Suits India being a third world shithole but still you could have chosen better.

Suits India being a third world shithole but still you could have chosen better.
Says a pakistani who's PM recently ran to multiple countries including the IMF with a begging bowl

At least my PM is not a mass murderer of his own people.
The Supreme court of India gave a clean chit to Modi on Gujarat riots. Now you may blame that judges may have been bribed or manipulated but this was during the Congress regime

The Special Investigating Team said that the army was called on the afternoon of February 28 and since the troops were not stationed in Ahmedabad, they had to be airlifted. "Logistical support for army deployment could only take place at 2.30 pm on March 1," said the report.

The special team also asserted that it showed "no conspiracy" on part of the Chief Minister and his cabinet. In fact, it said, "the CM had shown alacrity in requisitioning the army."

Looks like you skipped the part where SIT's report was posted

The Special Investigating Team said that the army was called on the afternoon of February 28 and since the troops were not stationed in Ahmedabad, they had to be airlifted. "Logistical support for army deployment could only take place at 2.30 pm on March 1," said the report.

The special team also asserted that it showed "no conspiracy" on part of the Chief Minister and his cabinet. In fact, it said, "the CM had shown alacrity in requisitioning the army."

Looks like you skipped the part where SIT's report was posted

General shah is not satisfied with the report. Such reports as we all know are created to protect the powerful

NEW DELHI: On the intervening night of February 28 and March 1, 2002 when Gujarat was engulfed in flames, Lt. Gen Zameer Uddin Shah, met the then Chief Minister Narendra Modi, in the presence of the then Defence Minister George Fernandes, at 2 am in Ahmedabad and gave him a list of immediate requirements to enable the Army columns to fan out to restore law and order.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/desp...ting-for-vehicles-says-general-zameer.580328/

SIT has been appointed by the Supreme court and that too during the Congress regime. You can rant all day long but the reality is different which would be visible to you once you take off those green glasses

Zardari was also proved innocent during NS days while we are know he is a corrupt b@stard

Don't give me this BS of modi being proven innocent.

Zardari was also proved innocent during NS days while we are know he is a corrupt b@stard

Don't give me this BS of modi being proven innocent.
I still stand by my argument. You can rant all day but what the world sees is different from what pakistanis see

Nelson Mandela just sent lanat from his grave to you for comparing him to a mass murderer like modi.

As for not considering pakistan as Muslim nation. I don't think anyone in Pakistan would take opinion of a hindutva nation masquerading as secular seriously. Having good relations with few Muslim governments doesn't mean that you are not a cow piss loving minority lynching nation.

But many other Indian officials are
That's ok. As we have seen - most countries don't really care about you or your thoughts on India - we've seen you cry hoarse on every forum.
Meanwhile, we enjoy warm relations with Muslim nations.

You need to be a democracy to vote.

The Supreme court of India gave a clean chit to Modi on Gujarat riots. Now you may blame that judges may have been bribed or manipulated but this was during the Congress regime
You think they don't know that?

That's ok. As we have seen - most countries don't really care about you or your thoughts on India - we've seen you cry hoarse on every forum.
Meanwhile, we enjoy warm relations with Muslim nations.

As I said. We never took your hindutva state seriously since 1947.

And we have also seen you whining about OIC statements about your not so integral part. So it is all mutual.

You need to be a democracy to vote.

And you need to be an actual democracy and not a sham like India to not vote mass murderers as PM.

As I said. We never took your hindutva state seriously since 1947.

And we have also seen you whining about OIC statements about your not so integral part. So it is all mutual.

And you need to be an actual democracy and not a sham like India to not vote mass murderers as PM.
Sure. That's like a cobbler telling a doctor what dose to prescribe in case of a medical issue.

How many of your leaders elected and unelected have been convicted of crimes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom