What's new

PM Modi should bring together India, Pakistan and Bangladesh: Sudheendra Kulkarni

Two-nation theory will not let Pakistan have good relations with India or at least with non muslims of India. So what you say can not be accepted at face value and all other conditions you mentioned are useless.
1- Which country has vowed to fight a thousand years war with India? Which country was ready to eat grass to make nuclear weapons? Which country's nukes are aimed at a particular country? Which country is trying to inflict a thousand cut in revenge? So which country is actually threatening other?
2- Which country is known by the world for being the hub of global terror? Which country says there is a good terror and there is a bad terror based on her convenience?
3- the UN resolution on Kashmir is non binding in nature and today it has become redundant for the reasons -
a. Pakistan has not acted on pre condition of army withdrawal for implementation of UN plebiscite
b. Pakistan has changed the demography of her occupied kashmir.
c. Terrorists backed by Pakistan have driven out non muslim kashmiris from J&K
Besides it was agreed by both India and Pakistan in 1972 to resolve the issue bilaterally that put a permanent end to UN resolution on Kashmir.

Brother Muralidharan, you are very wrong.
We love hindu culture, it's part of Pakistan. It's in parties and our weddings. We love to copy India in everything. We love Indian songs, movies, actors and actresses. Especially our politicians, for mujra they pay millons rupees for good looking indian actress.
Sorry, i will give you a very detail reply tomorrow.

Last edited:
But what Pakistan will do in return. Is Pakistan ready to close her terror camp and using paid terror proxies against India? If yes, your suggestions are acceptable otherwise both countries are free to play their cards what they think fit to counter each other.

What kind of world do you live in?
This is no terror camps in Pakistan. Army has cleared FATA and whatever left will be clean as soon as this corrupt government is gone. Current government is not allowing army to take action in South Punjab.
National action plan is to eliminate terrorism and terror financer from Pakistan and InshaAllah army will succeed.

What kind of world do you live in?
This is no terror camps in Pakistan. Army has cleared FATA and whatever left will be clean as soon as this corrupt government is gone. Current government is not allowing army to take action in South Punjab.
National action plan is to eliminate terrorism and terror financer from Pakistan and InshaAllah army will succeed.

I am talking about good terrorist who crosses border every day. One encounter is going in kashmir right now.

Laughable how Indian "tinkers" think themselves and laughable what they are in real.
  • What say does Narinda Modi has towards Pakistan?
  • and what the f! is family reunion? Pakistan and India are two Nations.. two separate NATIONS. We at best can live side-by-side and this is the max you can expect from each other.

Last edited:
No Akhand Bharath or bringing together sh*t.
Let us live wherever we are now. Lets not mix things up.

Hindu establishment will keep deluding itself with the delusions of subverting the sovereignty of South Asian Muslims. I think it might be time for us to seek the establishment of the Delhi Sultanate then.

4564523.jpg

Well 'family reunification' with India could be possible, but we have nothing to do with Pakistan - culturally or genetically.

Not yesterday, not today and not tomorrow.....Bangladesh is a independent nation and will remain so. If anyone feels otherwise feel free to leave.

We separated to seek more happiness...if we are still not happy then there must be something for us to analyze...perhaps, our perceptions based on heard things, our egos and biased attitude...are the culprits and we need to stay away from them and happiness will follow us! ..Lets respect every human being....and we wont need the borders and we wont care about the borders!

I am talking about good terrorist who crosses border every day. One encounter is going in kashmir right now.
O mery bhai, free kashmir and i promise no one will cross the border to attack u, its u who's occupying a mulim land, are we occupying any hindu land??, tell me reasonably who's the agressor here??

We separated to seek more happiness...if we are still not happy then there must be something for us to analyze...perhaps, our perceptions based on heard things, our egos and biased attitude...are the culprits and we need to stay away from them and happiness will follow us! ..Lets respect every human being....and we wont need the borders and we wont care about the borders!
Lol how innocent n naive u r

Some people never learn!

I can't make out if this guy, Kulkarni, is just plain stupid or he is paid to make such foolish Statements!

My guess is that it is the latter.

The Punjabis and Sindhis are Indic. Hence They will always be culturally attracted to India. You cannot change that.

The other two people.i.e of Balochistan and NWFP are not.
Is that why the punjab regiment has the most glorious history of kicking indian ***.

Back
Top Bottom