What's new

PM Modi should bring together India, Pakistan and Bangladesh: Sudheendra Kulkarni

Hindu establishment will keep deluding itself with the delusions of subverting the sovereignty of South Asian Muslims. I think it might be time for us to seek the establishment of the Delhi Sultanate then.
I am sorry, but paindoos from Pakistani Punjab never even got to rule a village before 1947, based on your past and present you are simply unfit to rule anything.

Is that why the punjab regiment has the most glorious history of kicking indian ***.

How many wars did you manage to win with the so called *** kicking?

You have always played these games for draw as wining has always been out of your equation

I am sorry, but paindoos from Pakistani Punjab never even got to rule a village before 1947, based on your past and present you are simply unfit to rule anything.

How many wars did you manage to win with the so called *** kicking?

You have always played these games for draw as wining has always been out of your equation
Oh i really dont want to get into a whi won the war debate with a blooywood infested indian, we all know who came and went back with his behind bloody and concerning ur upper comment, we have no racea in islam like u filthy hindu's do, so we muslims ruled over ur shitty asses for a thousand years have u forgotten??, and dont tell me atleast that it wasnt my anscestors becase just for the sake of argument cause u hindus rely on castes, my anscestry is arab ranging directly back to caliph ali(ra), so iam a descendant of the ones who taught the ones who sacked ur temple of somnath, hows that for not fit to rule anything? cause the last time i picked up a history book we muslims ruled half the world for a thousand years more than anyother power in history, while u banyas have done nothing but lick the boots of our anscestors and will do so again very soon.

Oh i really dont want to get into a whi won the war debate with a blooywood infested indian, we all know who came and went back with his behind bloody and concerning ur upper comment, we have no racea in islam like u filthy hindu's do, so we muslims ruled over ur shitty asses for a thousand years have u forgotten??, and dont tell me atleast that it wasnt my anscestors becase just for the sake of argument cause u hindus rely on castes, my anscestry is arab ranging directly back to caliph ali(ra), so iam a descendant of the ones who taught the ones who sacked ur temple of somnath, hows that for not fit to rule anything? cause the last time i picked up a history book we muslims ruled half the world for a thousand years more than anyother power in history, while u banyas have done nothing but lick the boots of our anscestors and will do so again very soon.

Madarsa baboon spotted, buzz off caveman

I am talking about good terrorist who crosses border every day. One encounter is going in kashmir right now.

There is a very clear line between Terrorist and Freedom fighter.
Kashmir is a disputed territory and we will support our Kashmir brothers in occupied Kashmir against a coward Indian army.

Already done. Was he sleepeing when Modi was dedicating SAARC satellite?

Gadhe ka bacha

Crap... İndia is on better path.. Development is taking place at faster phase. We don't need Pakistan or Bangladesh. May be Nepal of they want to join us. Pakistan is very unstable part in the world, Bangladesh has lots of problems. India has too many problems to solve. So no we don't need any family reconciliation. May be if Pakistan beg us to help them against China then we can

Is that why the punjab regiment has the most glorious history of kicking indian ***.
How is that related to what I said?
Are you suggesting that 'a same people' cannot fight each other?
The history of shias and sunnis of the same region warring, rajputs and bhumihars of the same region warring. Clans of the same caste and same region warring.

What you said is irrelevant.

U talk like a girl, did i hurt ur feelings lassie?, why wont u talk to the big bad wolf?

Lmao at big bad wolf, you are more like a rabid little fox, howl more than what you can bite

Lmao at big bad wolf, you are more like a rabid little fox, howl more than what you can bite
Didnt know a fox howled, maybe they do in the lalaland u live in, freak.

How is that related to what I said?
Are you suggesting that 'a same people' cannot fight each other?
The history of shias and sunnis of the same region warring, rajputs and bhumihars of the same region warring. Clans of the same caste and same region warring.

What you said is irrelevant.
What im saying is that im from punjab and my family doesnt feel attraction towards indian culture nor the people i know, if anything we hate indian culture of vulgarity and illetracy with a resolve, the only culture we know is islam and we abide by it to the fullest, and there is no one indian culture there are tons of it, see every region of india has a different culture...

We hate hindus more then anyone else in this world.

Its not happening

Long live Pakistan :pakistan:

What im saying is that im from punjab and my family doesnt feel attraction towards indian culture nor the people i know, if anything we hate indian culture of vulgarity and illetracy with a resolve, the only culture we know is islam and we abide by it to the fullest, and there is no one indian culture there are tons of it, see every region of india has a different culture...
Funny then that between 4 of Pakistani provinces, Pakistani punjab consumes the highest amount of Indian culture - from watching Indian movies, to playing Indian music to watching Indian tv shows, to having Pakistani brides buy Indian jewellery and dresses for weddings to having the highest number of illegal Indian DTH connections to ... even getting racist insults by Pakistani Pathans as 'dal khors' - a moniker which any Indian would gladly identify with :)

In any case, I have little time to argue what is evident to all.

P.S: India has a much higher literacy level than Pakistan. But that's just our culture, not Islamic culture.

the UN resolution on Kashmir is non binding in nature and today it has become redundant for the reasons
The UN resolution is obsolete - that even the UN has accepted in their press release -
https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/db160802.doc.htm
https://www.un.org/en/ga/search/vie...eping/missions/unmogip/documents.shtml&Lang=E
Even the UNMOG is no longer binding on India. Officially. :D
Since this year.

Didnt know a fox howled, maybe they do in the lalaland u live in, freak.

You SHOULD abide by Islam alone. But you do not. You are the largest consumer of Bharatiya programs abroad. You have failed to implement even total Shariah in your own country. :D

Back
Top Bottom