What's new

PM Loan Schem

@Dubious i think need to start sub thread regarding this prime minister loan scheme its from 1 to 50 lakh loan
@Mr ambassador check it

Thanx for sharing nice read :) about that cheese issue comes the setup which required heavy machine not affordable by many farmers.Its nothing rocket science but problem lack of creativity from our engineers.One of my friend crack it and make his own cheap cheese making setup but he did for himself not to share or making machines just producing cheese startup like other companies
You did the export from Pakistan so the problem u faced can mention in detail point wise?as one by one we address the all issues providing solution it may help others who wanna do it

http://www.sbp.org.pk/smefd/circulars/2019/C8.htm

Yes , it is a good scheme of government to give Business loan to youth. Many people will get benefit .

But It will be even better if the government adds few my suggested points on this scheme to uplift manufacturing sector.

Just like allow youth to import industrial machinery without paying import tax . Or give concessions on sale taxs or GST if they produce anything locally. lease land on cheapest rents for building a small factory on collective investment method.

In this way , the youth can be manufacture instead of consumer or an ordinary trader . They will create more skilled & unskilled jobs for others .

One more thing ,the government should not give 50% concession of repayment on Business loss . Otherwise half of people will show loss.

Last edited:
Koi nahi aayaa iss thread py siwayy aap kyy handsome sy aap ki mohabaat :) Welcome back

ye har PM scheme Lata hai or phir bhi fail hojati hai.

ye soodi nizaam ki jarren mazboot karne per tula hua hai. ek taraf Rota hai kay paisa nahi dosri taraf qaum ko udhaar ki taraf raghib karta hai.

handsome na manzoor !!

Man this handsome handsome BS is getting really boring. Find something new. Be creative.

Such loans are not given to ordinary public but are limited only to political parties youth wing and their political workers like it happened in past .It is not good approach when economy is already suffering and giving loan to untrained youth will result in loss of this investment,it is better govt promote private banks to give loans to businesses by lowering and removing interest rate through Islamic financial instruments

@Retired Troll How about ghabrana ni hay?

Why would the people be ghabraaying? Its the GoP who is giving them the money with little experience of recovering it, they should be worried and who cares because the good ol mulk me koi tax nahi deta manjan sells.

Such loans are not given to ordinary public but are limited only to political parties youth wing and their political workers like it happened in past .

This is true as true as it can get. Selective distribution of wealth and resource has led us here

Yes , it is a good scheme of government to give Business loan to youth. Many people will get benefit .

But It will be even better if the government adds few my suggested points on this scheme to uplift manufacturing sector.

Just like allow youth to import industrial machinery without paying import tax . Or give concessions on sale taxs or GST if they produce anything locally. lease land on cheapest rents for building a small factory on collective investment method.

In this way , the youth can be manufacture instead of consumer or an ordinary trader . They will create more skilled & unskilled jobs for others .

One more thing ,the government should not give 50% concession of repayment on Business loss . Otherwise half of people will show loss.

Sales Tax is on consumer not business, I don't see any benefit for business here.
Giving relaxation on import tax will open the backdoor for businessmen who will register new business entities on name of their kids to avail this benefit.

I agree with your last point, the provision have potential of misuse, Mentality of Pakistanis in general is as such that it will be foolish to think that it will not be misused.

There should be condition that the person must become tax filer first to be illegible for the loan.

Sales Tax is on consumer not business, I don't see any benefit for business here.
Giving relaxation on import tax will open the backdoor for businessmen who will register new business entities on name of their kids to avail this benefit.

I agree with your last point, the provision have potential of misuse, Mentality of Pakistanis in general is as such that it will be foolish to think that it will not be misused.

There should be condition that the person must become tax filer first to be illegible for the loan.

At least our local businessmen, either in their names or their kids' name, will prefer to invest in Pakistan under this scheme instead of opening business in gulf states or somewhere in the west .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom