What's new

PM Kakar says Afghan Taliban "illegitimate," ; Pakistan may directly target TTP & its 'supporters' on Afghan soil - SAI

What is it trying then? What was ISI chief trying when we went to Kabul? What has been establishment trying since Taliban came to power?
Obviously, trying to make things get off to a good start, like they have with every new Afghan and Indian government.
Whatever, you have been trying to do has been a complete failure seeng the number of attacks. If this is success then pray tell us what the failure would be.

Please stop questioning anyone’s IQ with just one disagreement.
You seem pretty desperate to paint everything Pakistan does as a failure like an ordinary petty Indian nationalist

When taliban was taking over Afghanistan, pdf pakistanies were celebrating and saying next they will help Pakistan in Kashmir against India. I told them then that is not going to happend,once the top leaders reach Afghanistan with their families . I predicted what's happening in pakistan now a days. Now I will make another prediction, they will find a reason to use them on Pakistan.
Why would Afghans be the one using the nukes? There are plenty of tribes and militant groups armed to the teeth in Pakistan. Every Pakistani citizen has multiple firearms in their household.

Starting a forever war against the afghans will end pakistan as nation state. Idiots like this should never be a PM
Fear no such thing. The present government is a placeholder and is on a (very) short leash from IMF. They couldn't even grant some relief to electricity consumers who are killing themselves because of the bills. Any misadventure will result in checks bouncing the same day.

You seem pretty desperate to paint everything Pakistan
The strategic culture in Pakistan seems to be quite pathetic. That’s why you have faced multiple failures on many foreign policy as well as internal issues.
It has been so for many decades. Bangladesh, FATF, Afghanistan, narrative on Terrorism are few of the glaring ones to quote.

So, I am not desperate. The situation is desperate for you all and so obvious. I don’t have to paint anything. It is already painted.
You not accepting it, doesn’t make others desperate.

Last edited:
If they were actually serious they wouldn't use uncertain language like "may" or "can" - they'd be assertive and say "will".

Grow some balls.

If they were actually serious they wouldn't use uncertain language like "may" or "can" - they'd be assertive and say "will".

Grow some balls.
Man u gotta give it to them atleast they are saying something!
People here on this thread keep labeling AFG as graveyard of empires, fools USSR and America kept imposing their way of life on them, went in their country, we don't have to do any of them above, we just need to drone them 24/7 seal the border with and that's all!!!!

Man u gotta give it to them atleast they are saying something!
People here on this thread keep labeling AFG as graveyard of empires, fools USSR and America kept imposing their way of life on them, went in their country, we don't have to do any of them above, we just need to drone them 24/7 seal the border with and that's all!!!!
I don't know but one thing is certain is that we can't get ourselves involved in something that drains our resources and becomes a money pit bogging us down.

We don't have the luxury to engage in expensive tactics just to avoid collateral or nation building

Whatever happens must be cost effective and brutal

Narrative building for the educated upper middle class has started, now the same needs to be done for the awaam by calling TTP Khwarji in Urdu and Pashto

Now we are talking. Kill these bastards directly in Afghanistan and take out their supporters too.

Evacuate FATA and militarize it completely like the North Korea South Korea border.

Any attack leads to JDAMs on Kabul with an increasing payload after each attack. Lets see how long this game of chicken lasts.

Evacuate FATA and militarize it completely like the North Korea South Korea border.

Any attack leads to JDAMs on Kabul with an increasing payload after each attack. Lets see how long this game of chicken lasts.
That takes a lot of money though. It's all about funding.

Also if Pakistan wants to win this it can't obsess over this nation building and following morals during war like US did avoiding collateral damage. If anything it will need collective punishment because its one of the only thing that has deterrence on tribal societies.

Narrative building for the educated upper middle class has started, now the same needs to be done for the awaam by calling TTP Khwarji in Urdu and Pashto

Give this Kaka a gun and tell him to go fight across the border.

Karachi Pakistanis blow the hell out of many mothers of Afghan Pathans, Russian Pathan, Chini Pathan, Punjabi Pathan. isndhi Pathan :

Some Afghan Pathans in India.

Just to refresh the memory of members of the forum ..... I am posting few excerpts from a news article

1- The New York Times (Link)

“When you’re dealing offshore, you’re dealing with middlemen,
One focus has been Pakistan. The C.I.A. used a base there for years to launch drone strikes against militants in the country’s western mountains, but was kicked out of the facility in 2011, when U.S. relations with Pakistan unraveled.

Any deal now would have to work around the uncomfortable reality that Pakistan’s government has long supported the Taliban. In discussions between American and Pakistani officials, the Pakistanis have demanded a variety of restrictions in exchange for the use of a base in the country, and they have effectively required that they sign off on any targets that either the C.I.A. or the military would want to hit inside Afghanistan, according to three Americans familiar with the discussions.

As a result, U.S. officials see the need for a long-term intelligence-gathering presence — in addition to military and C.I.A. counterterrorism operations — in Afghanistan long after the deadline that Mr. Biden has set for troops to leave the country.

Mr. Burns did not bring up the base issue during his trip to Pakistan, according to people briefed on the meeting; the visit focused on broader counterterrorism cooperation between the two countries. At least some of Mr. Austin’s discussions have been more direct, according to people briefed on them.

A C.I.A. spokeswoman declined to comment when asked about Mr. Burns’s travel to Pakistan.

William J. Burns, the C.I.A. director, at the Capitol last month. He has made an unannounced visit to Pakistan in recent weeks.

William J. Burns, the C.I.A. director, at the Capitol last month. He has made an unannounced visit to Pakistan in recent weeks.Credit...Stefani Reynolds for The New York Times

Although some American officials believe Pakistan wants to allow U.S. access to a base as long as it can control how it is used, public opinion in the country has been strongly against any renewed presence by the United States.

Last edited:
More and more I am hearing talks of this so called 50KM buffer zone along Afghanistan/Pakistan border...
1699664188423.png

Note this is just mothballed ideas being floated by the same old brains. Notice their "wet dreams" of a KHORASAN and a HERAT FREE STATE... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom