What's new

PM Imran’s sister among Pakistanis owning properties in Dubai

First of all she is married and her husband should answer about her property, Imran Khan is not responsible for his married sisters. Second she live in foreign land and work in foreign company. She does not come under Pakistani govt jurisdiction, but she should answer the raised question.
But, sadly more we dig Shareef family more we found gold.

She isnt in Politics was no where near public money! So if she has/ owns properties by legal or illegal means it wasnt with our money! Her case is separate!
so corruption is lawful for someone who is not in politics

So be it! IK isnt screaming around like NS was....meray khandan say poochray hain...blaa blaa blaa!

It clearly states it is not investigated...So go investigate before getting excited!

Show me where I JUSTIFIED HER?
Who investigate ? Its Imran khan who is running government and should make independent inquiry of this matter and this news about dubai leak is even old and no action was taken

Can anyone explain what is benami property.
where you cannot provide the source of money used to bought these properties . People normally invest their black money in buying benami property and often bought with fake names and identities

where you cannot provide the source of money used to bought these properties . People normally invest their black money in buying benami property and often bought with fake names and identities

if thats the case then this is serious and will need to be investigated properly

Imran Khan family is criminal, from corrupt father to benami property owner sisters. That shouldn't mean anything because I doubt Imran Khan had anything to do with it.

EVERYONE is aware of that....AND it comes under criminal cases not PAKISTANI SIASAT!

But patwaris try to equate
STEALING public money

VS

everyday financial crime where every joe in Pakistan who is a fraudster is committing some form of financial crime!

Sorry but those who own benami properties by avoiding tax are stealing public money. Especially when 88% of taxes are indirect. That means something is seriously wrong with system if poor and rich is paying same amount of taxes.

In other parts of the world you pay heavy fines if caught or even jail.

That means something is seriously wrong with system
THAT bit no one points out! System is worse than kharab!

by avoiding tax are stealing public money.
They are just doing what the rest of the nation does but yes...Like I already said in my posts....if it is a case it is a criminal one not political one!

Who investigate ? Its Imran khan who is running government and should make independent inquiry of this matter and this news about dubai leak is even old and no action was taken
Noonis kept asking IK to investigate Shariff family while they were in power...SO using their logic, investigate kero na while IK is in govt! :enjoy:

I agree with the independent inquiry! Yup I also posted the previous thread from 2016 when this Dubai news popped up and Nooni who was in power did NOTHING! So if it is coming up again while IK is in govt.....well either he is allowing it and not over reacting like Shariff khandan or he knows there is nothing to it...OR he knows it wont get investigated like it didnt back in 2016!

so corruption is lawful for someone who is not in politics
I didnt say that! I just said it is a criminal case...OP trying to make it POLITICAL coz of IK!

I also own a property abroad. Is that mean I am bad?

We Pakistanis make issue from nothing.. so what if she has one property overseas, it is likely to be from Halal money as there is no evidence of corruption against her? It is nothing comparable to some of the biggest corrupts of Pakistan who has looted so much that it becomes hard for them to hide every single propery and hence comes to the limelight of media

This is one of the most bekar propoganda threads i've seen in a while. Not even worth a single read.

If Imran Bey doesn’t care about the “well being” of his own sister, none else has the remotest possibility!!! If true it’ll send a tremendously powerful message...

She isnt in Politics was no where near public money! So if she has/ owns properties by legal or illegal means it wasnt with our money! Her case is separate!
Thats not the right way of interpreting ... We need to analyze before reaching any conclusion ...

This could be matter of tax theft as well ...

Lets wait for the detail but i am of opinion it can never leads to Imran Khan ... Tax theft is a civil offense...

I dont understand how they manage to equate MISUSE (BIG MAYBE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION) OF DONATIONS to STEALING FROM PUBLIC MONEY (PROVEN)?!
misusing of donation for the treatment of cancer affected people is much bigger crime than stealing from public kitty. only sick weirdo with zero morality will steal donated money.
everybody steal public money.

Thats not the right way of interpreting ... We need to analyze before reaching any conclusion ...

This could be matter of tax theft as well ...

Lets wait for the detail but i am of opinion it can never leads to Imran Khan ... Tax theft is a civil offense...
THAT answer was SPECIFICALLY for a patwari :D

They were comparing her with Maryam! I do understand tax evasion but it is not public money who trusted you with it (like how a foreign minister is entrusted with public money) ...Tax evasion is more of money that never reached the public...And in PAKISTAN it is not just the people evading but the system unable to detect or do anything about those evading!

Back
Top Bottom