What's new

PM Imran’s sister among Pakistanis owning properties in Dubai

eople donated does not equal to NS and company stealing state's money! People have the right to donate..Are you going to drag Edhi's family shamelessly for people DONATE to him too!
The example of justifying if NS is corrupt he looted money he should be held accountable ,but Haleema Khan shouldnt may i know the reason ? Did Edhi ever ventured into God Like statue or claimed to be Angel ?

PTI's justifications are lame.
Surely and clearly they have no ethics, what so ever.
Who is justifying what? I dont see IK screaming on media that his family is being targeted about this?! He welcomed ANYONE to come and question him! THAT is free and FAIR!

I dont understand how they manage to equate MISUSE (BIG MAYBE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION) OF DONATIONS to STEALING FROM PUBLIC MONEY (PROVEN)?!
I don't feel the need to argue with them...they are not worth my time..you go ahead and prove ...whatever you want...good luck.

Patwari, you can go kill yourself.. We have no time to argue with pathetic liars and corrupt people like you.
Those who says other are corrupt without proof are morally corrupt to the core but i will not go to level of yours I pity you and your parents who have done everything but its a shame .

The example of justifying if NS is corrupt he looted money he should be held accountable ,but Haleema Khan shouldnt may i know the reason ? Did Edhi ever ventured into God Like statue or claimed to be Angel ?
1) NS looted the money coz his income could not afford those apartments...Otherwise imaginary Qatari prince wouldnt be needed if he could afford it!

2) I didnt ask anything about Haleema Khan! I am in fact telling you go investigate before trying to trash someone! Grow a brain and notice the difference!

3) Haleema Khan didnt say she is an angel or did she? IK welcomed investigation! If his employee looted, prove it! If you have questions pose them!

ALTHOUGH I still say : donation money disappearing vs money stolen from state is not the same!

I tell you to investigate before behaving like a baboon! Unlike Noonis! I am not going to stand behind a corrupt! Nor turn a blind eye or give excuses!

When they came to Pakistan they used state cars to go around! VVIP protocol and security on state money!

Daddy was in politics when they got property in their names...when they were not even 20 yr old adults! Which bank did they rob to get those at 20 yrs old not even earning but studying in UK? Pray do tell!

NOW yes, but his sis had the property before he was in KPK or in federal position!

So be it! IK isnt screaming around like NS was....meray khandan say poochray hain...blaa blaa blaa!

It clearly states it is not investigated...So go investigate before getting excited!

Why she needs a benami property, what is the money trail?, we know that Shaukat khanum charity funds were being transfered to dubai for buying property, and IK also admitted that in tweet, and claimed that this money was invested in dubai and all profit was being used for Shaukat Khanum, right now its only a claim, needs proper & free audit & investigation of all funds transfered to dubai, and how they were transfered?...

Who is justifying what? I dont see IK screaming on media that his family is being targeted about this?! He welcomed ANYONE to come and question him! THAT is free and FAIR!

No bureaucrat is willing to risk his job and respect doing any thing which might go against IK. We all know what become of SSP Gondal.

Why she needs a benami property, what is the money trail?
THAT is what an investigation is launched for, right? Or you want to jump to conclusions coz you lack a functional brain cell? your choice!

we know that Shaukat khanum charity funds were being transfered to dubai for buying property, and IK also admitted that in tweet, and claimed that this money was invested in dubai and all profit was being used for Shaukat Khanum, right now its only a claim, needs proper & free audit & investigation of all funds transfered to dubai, and how they were transfered?...
And that is what I am saying monkey, GO INVESTIGATE! JAO naa...

2ndly, MOST if not every sustainable business plan sees to allow it to churn returns...USUALLY this is done through investments so that the money can multiply or have a some form of continuous returns! It is Business 101!

BTW, if you know then why isnt action taking place? Just like we know Shariffs are all dirty but still waltz out of jail?

Yes go investigate ...Go naa...Do you see IK jumping like a monkey questioning why his sister is being investigated OR TARGETED? COMPARE that to the noise that comes out of Shariff when they are being investigated
Listen jaahil, this is the duty of Govt to investigate it, so instead of me ask your cult master to investigate, and resign for free & fair investigation, cuz under him no free & fair investigation can be done.

needs proper & free audit & investigation of all funds transfered to dubai, and how they were transfered?
Who's going to bell the cat? This corruption is known times before elections.
I have repeatedly posted here that why no one is willing to to question IK's source of income!
After all he lived a lavish life, travelling regularly to UK in Business Class, driving around in Parado. I'm sure his dog's expenses would exceed than average salary of state secretary.

Listen jaahil, this is the duty of Govt to investigate it, so instead of me ask your cult master to investigate, and resign for free & fair investigation, cuz under him no free & fair investigation can be done.
Make sense retard! Jahil means one who is ignorant I am not ignorant and I have proved it by claiming it should be investigated but your thick brain just needs to go below the belt!

WE can see you are burning because I literally asked you investigate (and here YOU doesnt mean individually you I think that is why you are boiling in hell like a typical JAHIL!) and let us know instead of causing any hindrance like any typical crying patwari!

Why should HE resign? It isnt an investigation ON HIM...but his sister and there are independent bodies who ARE INVESTIGATING...otherwise how would this come in the radar? BTW, did your god NS resign when there was INVESTIGATION ON HIM? He had to be stripped off the seat like a stubborn bastard!

UK police question even the PM when required and his son got arrested for being drunk and out of control.

FIA is under IK yet they are being given free hand to investigate his sister. That the Patwari and media houses failed to recognise.

Whereas when NAB started probing corruption of Nawaz's friends, he threatened to cut it down.

FIA is under IK yet they are being given free hand to investigate his sister.
But at the same time preparing mind set of public by comparing her wealth to that of Maryam Nawaz!
Still we don't know for sure, if investigation has been launched or not!

But at the same time preparing mind set of public by comparing her wealth to that of Maryam Nawaz!
Still we don't know for sure, if investigation has been launched or not!

Maryam has never worked in her life and ran the PM house, whereas IK's sister has worked all her life and is a highly educated business woman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom