What's new

PM Imran welcomes ECP scrutiny of PTI's funding, says it will lead to more 'factual clarity' for the nation

Its was not so easy dear , first try to understand that not IK but all the corruption allegations on both zardari and nawazu has been registered by both prties long before PTI governance, Panama leaks was not the job of pakistani establishment , nawazu was proved Guilty not by imran khan hired judges

100% not defending Zardari or NS, we all know the truth about them.

Dont know what you wana say but let me clear you one thing, no one can name imran khan or judge him in the same category where two thugs nawazu zardari exist,

THIS is what I was replying to. You say this, but look at the response from both you and @AZADPAKISTANQUOTE to which I replied:

Right after Nawaz Sharif will let us know where the personal 1 Billion Dollar gift vanished gifted to him from Saudi Arabia

Because he is sadiq and ameen and not proven chor by Supreme Court of Pakistan like daku zardari and nawazu

It was you two who brought up the others. It seems to be a trend that whenever any allegation or question is raised against IK, the auto response includes the words NS.

And here is my original post asking a simple Q:

And when will IK open up about foreign gifts he has received as PM?

Now tell me, what is wrong with what I asked? And why would a "sadiq and ameen" PM not simply disclose such information?

Unlike patwaris/jialas/pujaris I will not blindly worship and believe. I want full disclosure to decide he isn't a chor in office like those before him.

Using hRami words from harami mouths doesn’t sound good. Stop abusing look at the following details
View attachment 806359

77 accounts 300 kanal land

Haram khor does MEGA HARAMKHORI

77 bank accounts!

Yet harami says he is successful

Harami needs a lot of haram to be happy

300 KANAL

THREE HUNDRED KANAL

77 BANK ACCOUNTS

I don't understand this extreme level of haramkhori

77 accounts 300 kanal land

Haram khor does MEGA HARAMKHORI

77 bank accounts!

Yet harami says he is successful

Harami needs a lot of haram to be happy

300 KANAL

THREE HUNDRED KANAL

77 BANK ACCOUNTS

I don't understand this extreme level of haramkhori
Lol .. you are behaving like original patwari , what bank accounts have todo with corruption? If any one have a bank account it means everything is legal because you have full records of all transactions, now compare khan with your harami kanjar leader which never shown a single bank account transactions in hudabia papar mill case, and kanjar begairat corrupt nawZu shows qatri letter to supreme court when they asked how he transferred money to By london flats :lol:

Lol .. you are behaving like original patwari , what bank accounts have todo with corruption? If any one have a bank account it means everything is legal because you have full records of all transactions, now compare khan with your harami kanjar leader which never shown a single bank account transactions in hudabia papar mill case, and kanjar begairat corrupt nawZu shows qatri letter to supreme court when they asked how he transferred money to By london flats :lol:

77 bank accounts which we would have never known about if not for Akbar S Babar going through corrupt courts for a decade to show us what kind of a MEGAHARAMI Imran Khan is

He is so harami that he isn't happy with one or two but he has to be super MEGA BIG HARAMI like 77 bank accounts, 300 kanal land.

A normal person can't even understand what would a person need 77 bank accounts for!

Normal people get 1 kanal home or at most 2 kanal but GIGANTIC HARAMI needs 300 kanal WOW

And what's worse is harami says he's happy the nation now knows about his haramkhori. That's messed up

And he received funding from RAW, Zionists and all over the world from anti-Pakistani people. If Pakistan wasn't a banana republic, he would have been jailed for treason for receiving funding from enemies of Pakistan but there is no justice in Pakistan

77 bank accounts which we would have never known about if not for Akbar S Babar going through corrupt courts for a decade to show us what kind of a MEGAHARAMI Imran Khan is

He is so harami that he isn't happy with one or two but he has to be super MEGA BIG HARAMI like 77 bank accounts, 300 kanal land.

A normal person can't even understand what would a person need 77 bank accounts for!

Normal people get 1 kanal home or at most 2 kanal but GIGANTIC HARAMI needs 300 kanal WOW

And what's worse is harami says he's happy the nation now knows about his haramkhori. That's messed up

And he received funding from RAW, Zionists and all over the world from anti-Pakistani people. If Pakistan wasn't a banana republic, he would have been jailed for treason for receiving funding from enemies of Pakistan but there is no justice in Pakistan
RAW sends imran khan money to keep spanking modi asss on every world forum, they sends him money to shot down indian jets if they tries to cross pak border , RAW sent him money if IAF drops bomb in pak land then must hit india back :lol:
After that Jewish sent him money for not accept israel and not let the Americans drone attack inside Pakistan and deny there request of military bases in Pakistan :lol:
Koi khota bhi hota to samjh jata laken patwari nasal ko samjhna mushkil he nhi na mumkin ha :lol:

RAW sends imran khan money to keep spanking modi asss on every world forum, they sends him money to shot down indian jets if they tries to cross pak border , RAW sent him money if IAF drops bomb in pak land then must hit india back :lol:
After that Jewish sent him money for not accept israel and not let the Americans drone attack inside Pakistan and deny there request of military bases in Pakistan :lol:
Koi khota bhi hota to samjh jata laken patwari nasal ko samjhna mushkil he nhi na mumkin ha :lol:

Gives Kashmir to India and like a coward, stays silent once on Friday.
India attacks Pakistan and like a coward doesn't attack India instead says he is a pacifist.

Works for Jews interest to weaken Pakistan economy so it won't be a threat to Israel.

Nobody but an enemy of Pakistan could devalue rupee to 200 in just 3 years. It's quite an achievement

Anyway, lagay raho patwari. Patwari whether of Nawaz or Imran Khan, both are deluded creatures

Gives Kashmir to India and like a coward, stays silent once on Friday.
India attacks Pakistan and like a coward doesn't attack India instead says he is a pacifist.

Works for Jews interest to weaken Pakistan economy so it won't be a threat to Israel.

Nobody but an enemy of Pakistan could devalue rupee to 200 in just 3 years. It's quite an achievement

Anyway, lagay raho patwari. Patwari whether of Nawaz or Imran Khan, both are deluded creatures
Yes before that parwari and jiyalas use to spend weekend in serinagar … but now imran khan callback fouj from serinagar which already conquered by donkeys leaders nawazu and zardari :lol:
And yes now yahoodi is living in Pakistan but ameer ul momaneen janab kutta sharif living in jewish land with Jewish government backup :lol:
Koi nai bat kar patwari ghutny sa mat socho dimag sa socho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom