What's new

PM Imran visits GHQ, gets briefing on security situation

Thanks for tagging me but I don't understand why they are mentioning USA so much in this meeting?
Well Pompeo and the US Gen will obviously try the good cop/bad cop approach however with this new govt where all institutions seemed to be in excellent synchronization, their nefarious effort will fall flat on their face.Kudos bro

Well Pompeo and the US Gen will obviously try the good cop/bad cop approach however with this new govt where all institutions seemed to be in excellent synchronization, their nefarious effort will fall flat on their face.Kudos bro

This photograph has already killed the Good and the Bad Cop :azn: :partay:
upload_2018-8-30_23-14-38.png

Last edited:
IK has no ego problem, he is not here to make illegal money, he has an honest and noble cause and most importantly has brains and won't fall for conspiracies by opportunist arse kissers. I don't see him ever getting into conflict with any state institution like previous governments. All arms of the government complement each other and together they work for the well being of the country and its citizens. I am sure he will get full support and respect from all branches of government and he will reciprocate and keep the focus on his agenda.

Back
Top Bottom