What's new

PM Imran to offer Pakistan Steel Mills to China

Buy PIA and get steelill for free - Mifta Smyle if some innocent patwaris forgot that so soon in 1 year whk criticising. Go in PIA karachi hanger you will see benazir pic all over it loot maar kar kha gaye aur yaha kuch log mulk ka bhala hota nahi dekh saktay

So innocent of you ---- Nawaz Sharif was put forwarded by our very own establishment, seems you have a weak memory?
All these elections are dramay bazi, the one who has to be installed will be installed, now it's Imran Khan's time ( this is the reality).--- one example, Awaam was with Fatimah Jinnah but the installers installed Ayub Khan.

Even if it's the common man, they vote based on promises by politicians, if they don't deliver, what's the checks and balances ---- Our judiciary, police, bureaucracy etc., all corrupts and.part of the rotten system, than we hear voices Awaam has chosen them so they must get five years.

And just to clarify, I don't vote for rotten system, my vote is sacred and this is not for kachra like sharif Zardari imran etc.,

Cry me rivers. It is too late for crying now. The milk has been spilt not once, but many times. It is a fact that the likes of Nawazoo and Zardari were elected and re-elected by the pathetic people who now cry like babies when prices go up and harsh economic measures have to be taken. The people have the responsibility to guard their interests. When they observe foul play they intervene. The people of Pakistan become part of foul play. They enjoy foul play because they can be bought very easily through bribes and corruption. Those who don't are also complicit because they remain silent. Silence is after all tacit approval. You reap what you sow.

Imran Khan is trying something different now which has a much higher success rate. LOL I laugh at people suggesting to give such major assets to domestic investors. These investors cannot run a candy shop. They will run state owned assets into the ground.

China has the resources and expertise in abundance. It is virtually a risk free option for Pakistan. It is a win win formula just like CPEC. The only thing that the PTI government has to do is sign the best deal possible for Pakistan. If that is something this PTI government can achieve I will give them 5 star rating. Negotiating is after all an art in itself.

Last edited:
Just last year PTI was totally against the privatisation of PSM - organising rallies and bringing resolutions in the NA against any such move.

Then soon after coming into government, PTI confirmed it will not privatise PSM due to its importance.

Now we hear this.

Yet another U-turn by the u-turn masters! And those that are now fully supporting this seriously remind me of the saying:

"Tumhara kutta kutta, humara kutta tommy" :hitwall:

Almost all the country is mortgaged anyway.

Yes, Nawazoo did his best to mortgage to IMF. Record loans during Nawazoo's terms.

Just last year PTI was totally against the privatisation of PSM - organising rallies and bringing resolutions in the NA against any such move.

Then soon after coming into government, PTI confirmed it will not privatise PSM due to its importance.

Now we hear this.

Yet another U-turn by the u-turn masters! And those that are now fully supporting this seriously remind me of the saying:

"Tumhara kutta kutta, humara kutta tommy" :hitwall:

Personally it doesn't matter to me if this happened back then or if it is happening today. Fact of the matter is that it needs to be done.

Imran Khan is now going to get the credit for doing the necessary. Deal with it.

Last edited:
I doubt China will over take this mess.

Anyways the sooner its better. It will be a big relief for the govt if they able to get rid of these failed entities.

steel mill peh Bhutto ka haq hai aur usko cheen ko dayna sindh keu khilaf sazish hoge! chalo sindhudeeh ki baat hogaye nai baichtay khauf atta hai!

immy before: we will not beg, we will not sell our govt property

immy today: begging is holy rite as is selling govt property which we cannot manage because of our corrupt people

the same corrupt baggage has been adopted from PPP and PMLN, same establishment touts are ruling the roost.

regards

immy before: we will not beg, we will not sell our govt property

immy today: begging is holy rite as is selling govt property which we cannot manage because of our corrupt people

the same corrupt baggage has been adopted from PPP and PMLN, same establishment touts are ruling the roost.

regards

That is all there is left to do. Blame the "establishment" and take no blame for your own failures and actions.

God almighty is the most just and supreme. You did not land in this situation by any mere fluke or chance. This situation was created decades ago. Blame the aliens or anyone you like. Truth is that everyone including the masses had a major part in screwing up their own future. Blaming the establishment, PTI or Imran Khan won't get you anywhere. Even if grandfather Nawazoo was here today your miserable state would have been far far worse. The only thing that godfather Nawazoo knows is to add more loans. That is Nawazoo's ultimate solution.

At the very least muster some courage to face the reality. Call a spade a spade.

Last edited:
Everyone who is saying that PSM should be restarted by Govt. I have one question.

Where will the money come from????

These people only know how to type sentences behind their keyboards. This is the same Noora generation that gave us a debt-ridden Pakistan. Look at the economic performance of past governments in Pakistan. Tell me if you can keep your head high with confidence. Today these people have the nerve to ask questions. Don't ask these keyboard warriors any critical questions.

Personally it doesn't matter to me if this happened back then or if it is happening today. Fact of the matter is that it needs to be done.

Imran Khan is now going to get the credit for doing the necessary. Deal with it.

Bro put aside your obvious bias for IK/PTI for a minute and think!!

If it had to happen, why did IK/PTI do everything in their power to stop it from happening earlier? Who is responsible for the loss to the country? In the words of IK, "in kay baap ka paisa tha?"

And how can anyone of you criticise N or PPP for PSMs losses when PTI itself could not turn this entity around? WHY must it be privatised? WHY is this government itself so inept that it cant fix things? And if it must be privatised, why to China? Why not local investors in partnership with the government? Why is the whole country being sold to foreigners :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This is yet further IK/PTI stupidity and uselessness being exposed. Those of you that support them must question them and keep them in check, or they will be no different than the rest.

Pakistan must come first!!! Not some politician or party. Remember that!

Back
Top Bottom