What's new

PM Imran says no immediate fear of war between Pakistan and India

Dear Mr Khan, when someone asks you about the possibility of war with India, do not say the threat is low or high or anything like that. Simply say "The situation remains fluid/volatile. We will continue to work with our partners in the region and beyond to counter any malevolent designs and actions brought upon us by those who mean us harm."

If you are further pressed by the questioner and feel unable to say "I just answered that",

Then try:

"I do not know specifically what the risk of war is at present - nobody knows for certain - but we remain prepared for all eventualities, and all of our available strategic options remain on the table when countering any threats or malevolent acts from those who seek to harm us or our way of life".

If you're still struggling to string together some decent dialogue, then just hire me as your damn speechwriter.

Yours Faithfully.

Why is he talking about India and Kashmir conflict at WEF? When he should be courting CEO's of multinational companies to come and invest in Pakistan. Talk of conflicts will just put them off. Do you think Modi would ever speak of our conflict with Pakistan at World Economic Forum?
Well, nobody is going to follow your idiot PM. Don't try to put him as an example.
We don't want to think what Modi would do or don't. We don't even care and we don't need to learn from him. Had he been that successful then there wouldn't had been so many crisis in your country.

Back
Top Bottom