What's new

PM Imran Khan's govt Totally failed; Govt misses all key economic targets

Taxing poor public is not solution and neither it is financial problem.

Problem is in corrupt bureacracy for which NAB is restricted .
You are wrong my friend. Both are the problems. The bureaucracy is corrupt as the people in power want them to be corrupt. Tax is not for poor but for rich.

What about 90 day promises ? How many has been fulfilled. If you can't do shit then don't talk big is the moral of the story..
Every politician talks big...remember shahbaz sheriff and changing his name if he doesn't bring fix loadshedding? Has he approached anyone to get his name changed?

I am not sure if people had such high hopes from Sharif clan than they have with IK.No one talked that big and never claimed they will fix every damn thing.IK projected he is different from others then why do you compare him with Zardari,sharifs and other corrupts or are they same ?
Politicians mostly are the same.
Shariff clan has been in politics for more than 30 years...If they couldn't fix jack how can a new comer who won first time?

Who got to know of problems that are burden with the job? The shariffs should have known these problems ...They are three times winner. Meaning they had access to full view...so wrong expectations of the people of Pakistan from the wrong people?

I don't support IK ...I didn't vote...but I find him better and sincere though slightly clueless

Imran Khan used to say 1 rupee from every citizen can pay back all loans.
Now he's charging every citizens 100's daily!

You are missing the point... they are performing negative all around.
Sir with due respect you simply hate Imran Khan and that's about the size of your ideology philosophy and vision.

What about 90 day promises ? How many has been fulfilled. If you can't do shit then don't talk big is the moral of the story..
11 billions were returned in last year...he did it ...he hit india on 27feb...he declared india nazi Hitler..when he got in officehe had two weeks payment ..he managed to run wirh that money..i belive you are top calss idiot..i can count many more things..what he achieved in last one year which your leaders did not do in 40 years..

Sir with due respect you simply hate Imran Khan and that's about the size of your ideology philosophy and vision.

It's Imran Khan and his pinky mafia, who has delivered hate and division in Pakistan.
Besides being an average guy, he's utterly hypocrite and should not be respected.
List of his failures is longest of them all.

Now you are welcome to show us what has he delivered to Pakistan thus far and what's in pipe line of next 1-2 years?

9902C097-59F9-49E7-AF6F-33F96A4D5AAA.jpeg

The only person talking shit is people like you who don’t understand the real circumstances Imran Khan found himself after taking power . Your example is of this person:

It's Imran Khan and his pinky mafia, who has delivered hate and division in Pakistan.
Besides being an average guy, he's utterly hypocrite and should not be respected.
List of his failures is longest of them all.

Now you are welcome to show us what has he delivered to Pakistan thus far and what's in pipe line of next 1-2 years?

One thing he has delivered is the brain scans of Patwaris who are bred on iodine deficiency and khoti gosht and cant see the difference between right and wrong. People like you should be institutionalized.

View attachment 576492
One thing he has delivered is the brain scans of Patwaris who are bred on iodine deficiency and khoti gosht and cant see the difference between right and wrong. People like you should be institutionalized.

That's exactly the hate and division, i'm talking about. It's the new in our culture and Imran Khan is lead in it.
As the saying goes... one does not born a$$hole, unless he joins PTI.

That's exactly the hate and division, i'm talking about. It's the new in our culture and Imran Khan is lead in it.

But all Patwaris are born assholes ... you are the prime example .

Some people are so negative their political loyalties mean more to them than the country its visable from some posts such hate but their relatives in jail would do such a greaaaaat job

One can as.....h.ol...who supports ppp and n leage..remmber pron fotos of banzir trown from heli....your leaders are as gutter as your mind is...

How many times India violated our soverignity when corrupt Sharif or zardari was ruling ? India openly crossed the line and we replied them,nothing different we did.Let's own everything whatever little is happening and curse other for all failures.don't be a hypocrite and call a spade a spade.

Short lived memory you have I say.....
Nawaz coward delivers Kargil to India, Benazir delivered Khalistan files to India.

Do you Patwaris have any shame left?

Back
Top Bottom