What's new

PM Imran Khan will ask for vote of confidence

The barrel should target only opposition leaders? The ruling side has no corruption?

This country cannot change, literally, because people like you exist; who only see corruption where they want to see it as opposed to neutral assessment and analysis. Otherwise you would have preferred to start accountability from the establishment side, which has made all these corrupt beasts our leaders today (ruling and opposition) and then Judiciary, bureaucracy, LEA's and finally Politicians.
If that literally happened you would ask who will hold those doing accountability accountable? 🤣

There were many hopes but all hopes shattered by pti. People don't care about condition of pakistan. They care more about rising prices of vegetables, petroleum,milk etc. Nobody cares about imf. People want reduce prices on everything. 1dollar is almost 150 to 160 pakistani rupees. This is record in pti government and they have no idea how to control economy. Asad Umar is hero who is actually a mental patient.

There were many hopes but all hopes shattered by pti. People don't care about condition of pakistan. They care more about rising prices of vegetables, petroleum,milk etc. Nobody cares about imf. People want reduce prices on everything. 1dollar is almost 150 to 160 pakistani rupees. This is record in pti government and they have no idea how to control economy. Asad Umar is hero who is actually a mental patient.
Patwari read this. What people want us irrelevant. Economy is not just cheap prices. It's a complete ecosystem that requires balance and stability.
18B60CE5-F7D9-43D2-9699-D0BB34635D2B.jpeg
145782F4-4EBB-4768-A0DD-C15CF62B273D.jpeg
81AE909B-B900-4C83-9417-AA1D051032AF.jpeg
E2A8E030-9470-4658-9296-C14C53301EB5.jpeg
D36C93EE-9B55-455F-81D2-854D37C3AF5A.jpeg
5C73BCBA-016D-4274-B912-439517EE5081.jpeg
1D1A8417-F5EB-4826-831D-05920FE0F093.png
009C6A7C-307C-4EB7-ABAD-4BC7A246A27E.jpeg

I can see your point. We can all agree that PMIK is a honest man but he is being beaten by the combined cartel of the crooked who have set deep roots over 30 years and have access to money and power. As we saw in the senate elections they can buy anything. In this situation PMIK is effectively chained and can not do much to bring real change in Pakistan.

You might want to hold on to your horses and wait for the next General Elections to conclude on your ridiculous assessment that everybody agrees Imran Khan to be honest as not only do I consider him to be one of the filthiest, most vile and corrupt persons who would literally do anything to get what he wants; and what he wants is power. And I know that I am not the ONLY Pakistani who thinks that.

Revolutions have often brought about real change and laid the basis of enduring new republics. Think of the French revolution, the American revolution, the Long March of CCP and the war that led to birth of the modern CCP of China.
Pakistan needs a purge for sure. In early 1980s things were real bad in Turkey. There was chaos. The economy was tanking. The country was divided and heading to civil war.

Then Gen. Evren launched a military coup. 100s were taken in by the military and executed. 1000s were sent to long prison sentances. 10,000s were placed in camps. This purged Turkey abd laid the basis of the success you see today.

We have seen multiple Military dictators do that, and while they initially started out with all the promises in the world, all the coup Military leaders were finally beaten back by the cunning of seasoned politicians and the public; military just cannot match the cunning of the politicians. The covert coup in 2018 was perhaps the best way to manage things; however, planting a team of nonsense, incompetent and corrupt has made the matters worse for the country and for the average Pakistani with millions of jobs lost, unprecedented inflation and even more corruption in the country. There is still time, all that the power that be have to do is place the right people at the helm of affairs and everything will be perfect......starting with Hafiz Sheikh, who shall be replaced regardless.

i wish Zia was alive.
This country deserves military rule. Have you ever watched purge movie? I want similar type of military rule where military will kill all corrupt with machine guns. Corrupt people took all the money abroad. From.shop owners to large business, everyone is doing corruption. Time to bring machine guns, RPGs, rocket launcher and hit corrupt civilians. I want total bloodshed. I want to smell blood on roads. This country and it's terrible people will understand only the language of blood.

what he wants is power.
That's why he is voluntarily holding vote of confidence knowing very well be can lose power? Biryani overdose as usual
Military leaders were finally beaten back by the cunning of seasoned politicians
Yes by cunning not by principle. That's why there is no democracy in Pakistan because it requires merit and principles.

Patwari read this. What people want us irrelevant. Economy is not just cheap prices. It's a complete ecosystem that requires balance and stability.View attachment 721966View attachment 721967View attachment 721968View attachment 721969View attachment 721970View attachment 721971View attachment 721972View attachment 721973
I am not patwari. Stop abusing people. I am your father. Do you call your father patwari? See the value of rupee against dollar before Khan government took charge.

If that literally happened you would ask who will hold those doing accountability accountable? 🤣

Basically, you mean to say that it is impossible, right?

Well, it would take 1 honest and dedicated Military Leader to do all that. Musharraf was, perhaps, such a person but he was outplayed by politics. An honest, dedicated, ruthless Military Leader can do miracles for the country......they are the only hope as we cannot rely on Judiciary, Bureaucracy, Politicians, LEA.s etc.

Having said that, I am looking forward to Justice Faiz Isa becoming the Chief Justice of Pakistan in 2023, that shall be real interesting.

You might want to hold on to your horses and wait for the next General Elections to conclude on your ridiculous assessment that everybody agrees Imran Khan to be honest as not only do I consider him to be one of the filthiest, most vile and corrupt persons who would literally do anything to get what he wants; and what he wants is power. And I know that I am not the ONLY Pakistani who thinks that.

We have seen multiple Military dictators do that, and while they initially started out with all the promises in the world, all the coup Military leaders were finally beaten back by the cunning of seasoned politicians and the public; military just cannot match the cunning of the politicians. The covert coup in 2018 was perhaps the best way to manage things; however, planting a team of nonsense, incompetent and corrupt has made the matters worse for the country and for the average Pakistani with millions of jobs lost, unprecedented inflation and even more corruption in the country. There is still time, all that the power that be have to do is place the right people at the helm of affairs and everything will be perfect......starting with Hafiz Sheikh, who shall be replaced regardless.

Have you lost your mind?

That's why he is voluntarily holding vote of confidence knowing very well be can lose power? Biryani overdose as usual

Not really, he is just playing the inevitable. He knows that he will having nothing once Chairman and Deputy Chairman Senate are selected from the opposition.

Yes by cunning not by principle. That's why there is no democracy in Pakistan because it requires merit and principles.

One can also argue that there is NO democracy in Pakistan because democracy was never allowed to flourish; with repeated failed land reforms and accommodations for powerful families by those in power.

Having said that, I am looking forward to Justice Faiz Isa becoming the Chief Justice of Pakistan in 2023
Same person who called Pakistan Gutter?

A poodle of Sharif mafia will fix the country?

I am not patwari. Stop abusing people. I am your father. Do you call your father patwari? See the value of rupee against dollar before Khan government took charge.

He is a retard who considers all those who oppose PTI to be PML/PPP supporters. And he has no economic sense or understanding of commerce and hence has to rely on op-ed's and opinions that suit PTI's narrative.
Have you lost your mind?

Too thick a dose of honesty?

Back
Top Bottom