What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

Undisputably Best speech by a pm in the history of Pakistan. Covered every aspect and problem of Pakistan even his critics can't deny it. May Allah help him in his endeavour for a better and prosper Pakistan.

Points of Speech of Prime Minister Imran Khan

" Rule of law is the first way to reach at peak, our Prophet said that he would punish his daughter if deserved, our two caliphates appeared before the judges and made themselves accountable to public "

" Zakat is the second thing we have to follow, this is tax in fact, this money is taken form the rich and offered to the poor. This is how the state of Madina emerged "

" We shall auction all luxury vehicles and deposit money in national exchequer , no governor will stay in the Governor houses , this PM house will be turned into a University after consultation "

" We have to increase our tax collection, I promise you all that I will reform FBR first of all, then I shall assure my public that I will protect your money. The austerity campaign will continue "

" We have to increase our exports now, we shall bring investment in Pakistan with one window operation to eliminate their problems "

" I urge my Overseas Pakistanis to send remittance via banks, make their deposits in Pakistani banks and support us "

" Quick justice is another flaw we are facing, I shall sit with CJ and make amendments on national level that no case should prolong more than one year "

" Police system must be rectified exactly like we did in KP, I have requested Nasir Durrani to be advisory in the Cabinet and make reforms in Punjab and Sindh Police "

#" Govt schools standards would be improvised , we are making reforms about it but our 25M children must be brought back to schools including our children studying in Madrassahs to raise their standards "

" Likewise our hospitals, our govt hospitals would be reformed though it is not a piece of cake, we did our best in KP and found results in the last year of our tenure. I have made a task force to rectify this system "

" Bhasha Dam has become inevitable, we shall do every possible to collect money to construct Bhasha Dam, CJ has done splendid job on it already "

" Improvement in Agri-research is also mandatory, we shall also help our farmers how can they increase their agricultural yields "

" Reforms in our Civil Services is inevitable also, unfortunately, we have deteriorated our civil service making in politicized , I assure our civil servants that we shall support you but you have to cooperate me only for Pakistan "

" Afforestation is my next destination, we shall plant billions of trees that would kill pollution and make Green Pakistan "

" Wind and other forms of pollution must be eliminated also, so as the trash would be removed from everywhere as our Prophet said "cleanliness is half faith "

" Tourism would be improved by opening new resorts, we shall begin with 4 new resorts annually, there is plenty of lush green areas , beaches, will be used to promote tourism "

#PMIKAddress #Pakistan

And when is he gonna address gilgit-baltistan .
Frankly i feel disappointed in him when he ignored such an important issue.

nz.jpg

And when is he gonna address gilgit-baltistan .
Frankly i feel disappointed in him when he ignored such an important issue.
He addressed the Gilgit issue before any thing? So why are you worried?

Excellent speech
He did mention the Scandinavian countries
We have a long road ahead !!
Yes he did when he said making Pakistan a welfare state like them.

What a speech by him. Touched every issue no matter how small. That shows what a real leader is and that he is aware of the challenges ahead. I have no doubt in my mind that if he continues to work without the conspiracies of the opposition and foreign powers, Pakistan indeed will be become what our forefathers envisioned. I only pray for his life and success. We as Pakistanis should all pray that what he has said today, Allah Pak usa yeh sub poora kerna ki tofueeg farmai. Ameen

You can never satify everyone especially those who deliberately want Ik to fail so they can prove their point

I am not demanding anything great just my basic rights is it wrong to ask it from my state to which we have given so much and yet received so little.

I am not demanding anything great just my basic rights is it wrong to ask it for my state to which we have given so much and yet received so little.

Look, IK talked for an hour about justice and helping the people who have been left behind.
Do you think he's just going to forget about Azad Kashmir and Gilgit?

Look, IK talked for an hour about justice and helping the people who have been left behind.
Do you think he's just going to forget about Azad Kashmir and Gilgit?

Well considering we have been forgotten for 71 years.......... Yeah i do .

Back
Top Bottom