What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

The first half of the speech seemed like his campaign message... I was annoyed with it. Tell me what are you going to do moving forward not what was.

Bhai Pakistan la pehla leader who started with truth.
Yes... Agreed

You have hearing issues. He said he is especially fond of Scandinavian states Norway, Sweden that follow principles of Medina State best
Well his model is Madina though he said that west is following Islamic concepts...may be he said about them as well but I really didn't hear...there were small glitches...so may be I missed but it does not even matter.

I will watch his speech again and again... He really made me cry... Imran Khan is a gift from Allah to Pakistani nation....never expected such a speech..never thought a PM's speech will make me weep..

Last edited:
You have hearing issues. He said he is especially fond of Scandinavian states Norway, Sweden that follow principles of Medina State best
Nope he took no names you are wrong he only said west adopted our morals and did progress. Don't bring in your nasty side here.

Well his model is madina though he said that west is following Islamic concepts...may be he said about them but I really didn't hear...there were small glitches
You heard correct he never took any names.

Imran Khan is going after actual issues reforms this country needs great message.

Back
Top Bottom