What's new

PM Imran Khan will address the nation at 8pm tonight

Did anyone notice that IK said there will a lot of repurcussions and screaming when he goes against the corrupt mafia.He asked people to stand by him during this process,That was a very important message for the corrupts rather a warning
Yes mafia will stand on the way. It need big heart to take action against those.
Even 500+ staff of PM house, they will come on roads. But imran khan has strong heart. Mafia will surely scream but government has no other option.
Difficult decisions coming soon. This is war against corrupt people.

Seriously Gilgit don't has rights. Lol
You don't have to pay any tax in gilgit. A Toyota suv costs there 8 lacks. Business have been given incentive to setup there on 5 year tax holiday lol.
What rights you want.
I think he means having the right to vote for the national leader, I fully endorse this, despite what Kashmir lobby says.Kudos bro

The right for me to decide my leaders .the right of representation..
Your an idiot who belives that such things can equate to a persons basic humanitarian rights .. Maybe thats why the country is in such a state.
We would gladly pay taxes and whatnot to have our rights ..

Where you have waited for that many years, wait little more and let him consolidate the power, as of now he have to survive the mafia and status quo forces. If he is able to make inroads then he will take the powers who are hurdle in empowerment of GB to the task.

Better than Canadian PM even

That is bit of stretch to say. Justin Trudeau is young handsome man whereas Imran Khan is old and aging deterioratly. Makes sense to compare both of them on the same age.

Yes mafia will stand on the way. It need big heart to take action against those.
Even 500+ staff of PM house, they will come on roads. But imran khan has strong heart. Mafia will surely scream but government has no other option.
Difficult decisions coming soon. This is war against corrupt people.
I doubt he can do it alone even with all the civilian bureaucracy he might need help of the intelligence agencies if he intends to bring the laundered money back.Corrupt mafia is too strong

The best part I liked is the new whistleblower law any one who blows whistle will get 20% money I love this new addition
Guess who's about to get ultra rich
39580515_1159154867564894_6624370275301457920_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom