What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just as Musharaf caved in and so did the Generals with him, Bajwa caved in too along with these Generals.

Scum (yes, Generals are included in this now), cowards and slaves the lot.

drones wont return, our side is clean
drone strikes in Afghanistan were already happening under IK too

Watch and see.... A slave nation is nothing but a target practice.

Pakistan is doomed... A nation of Gadaar isn't respected by anyone.

Salute to the only Pakistani who lost this inning but is planning a comeback that is making his enemy scared already.
7EA72743-4A45-469D-8AC1-465D953B6C7D.jpeg

The only good thing coming out of all this is Rupee strengthening as it helps those of us who are busy moving our investments overseas.
Bhai jinho ne tinka tinka jor ker kuch banaya ha wo to marey gaye na . Ab har koi "falah" jaga to rehta ni k na bill aye gey na bacho ki taleem ki tension na medical insecurity .

‏اتنے مضبوط اعصاب کا مالک اور غیور حق کی خاطر ڈٹ جانے والا بندہ کہانیوں میں پڑھا اور سنا تھا، الحمد للہ، اللہ نے زندگی میں ایسا حقیقی ہیرو دیکھا دیا..
We will remember these faces. We will remember these faces. By God we will remember those bloody faces.
‏وہ ہار کر بھی جیت گیا
تم جیت کر بھی ہار گئے

پاکستانی قوم کو غلامی میں دینے والوں کے نام تاریخ میں سیاہ حروف سے لکھے جائیں گے۔

The speech in parliament by Shireen Mizari was awesome! Imran Khan has exponentially improved the quality of debate in the parliament! The prime time when whole world was looking at the floor of the house, was used to slap and expose reality on the faces of exploiters! US's complete history and charge sheet was read out like never before! First time in the history of the country, a spade was called a spade! First time we can see our faults, our fault lines and nation can see establishment is also our weak link! Establishment needs a strong government to protect Pakistan's interest. Establishment itself can not protect Pakistan's interest. Establishment isn't the larger than life hero that it claims to be. It has been and it has again given in to foreign agendas and interests. Pakistani nation need to find its strength from within, force our institutes to uphold sacred trust and protect Pakistan's interests! I am thankful to Pakistan for his selfless service! Next time again PM Imran Khan InShaAllah!

I know Allah's plan. Saray dallay aik hi mulk mein jama kar do. Asani ho gi jahnnam mein dalnay ki. This is Allah's plan.
This is not the way of a Muslim. Recall treaty of hudaiybiya where companions were so dejected that they did no obey Prophet SAW. At the time it was utter humiliation for the Muslims. But Allah had bigger plans and it was infact biggest victory for muslims. Don't lose faith in Allah.

As I've said it may seem like a defeat now but may lead to great victories in future. Allah says he does as we think of him. If we are positive now when we are hurting then we have faith

This is where faith is actually tested. When things don't go the way we hope.

Are PDM bigger than Allah? If Qllah wants they will be crushed tomorrow. Its Ramadan, I suggest we all step back and pray to Allah sincerely.

Dua is the most powerful thing for a beleiver. Do not under estimate this

Pakistan won't be out of FATF. A new letter will come threatening to assure IK doesn't win the next GE for a consideration of FATF grey list exit .. and generals will bow again.

The humiliation is just about to begin.

Judas sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver and look how he was treated by everyone. Nobody respects a sell out and the yanks are not done yet with the humiliation.

Benazir stole from Pakistan and has $2 billion stashed away in a Swiss account. This corrupt is rotting in hell no doubt.

If you ask for my honest opinion here this is: After toppling the ZAB govt in 1977, Zia ul Haq led Martial Law nurtured Nawaz Sharif to totally kill the PPP. The same Nawaz Sharif which this forum hates so much. Between 1978 and early 1989--the Sharifs had amassed so much wealth and changed the Pakistani political environment so much that money became the paramount driver--just as it is in America now, but to lesser degree, where a nobody like Ross Perot comes out of nowhere and pumps in a few hundred millions/billions and get tons of votes.
What Benazir saw facing her in mid 1980s was a formidable force with deep pockets AND the Establishment backing. I can't say for sure if that was a factor in her own corruption or not but I think it was factor. Money buys power!! Imran Khan is too clean against such forces but he could have made the right political moves, especially by not letting a loser like Buzdar to continue on as the CM of the most powerful province of Pakistan. There was no Wasim Akram 2 there--- 'In tilo mey, tel nahi than'! It was ego.

Back
Top Bottom